• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plenty of this kind of crook in Genting.
Men & women whether young or old all same pattern.
If you are playing slots alone, they will approach you asking for money.
One asked me for 200 ringgit to take taxi home.

200 ringgit u may as well fuck his ass n pay him 500 ringgit
Treat it as a exotic experience

AhLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Work in Singapore wan lah. alot alot

please ask JJK to call ah soon :biggrin:

song song :biggrin:

HP 98347998

attachment.php

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal

HP 98347998

attachment.php

Who is this gal ? Quite chio...
Never see her in AP or aw before.

I went aw last weekend. Noticed got many prc milf from jb. Wondering why so many prc players coming from jb. They are definitely not hookers. Seem more like housewife. But they are in aw almost every day

AhLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
loan sharks business booming.

I went aw last weekend. Noticed got many prc milf from jb. Wondering why so many prc players coming from jb. They are definitely not hookers. Seem more like housewife. But they are in aw almost every day

Count168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plenty of this kind of crook in Genting.
Men & women whether young or old all same pattern.
If you are playing slots alone, they will approach you asking for money.
One asked me for 200 ringgit to take taxi home.

rm200 more expensive than Jetstar and Tigerairway to and from Singapore to kl

Count168

Alfrescian
Loyal

HP 98347998

attachment.php
This Ah Soon a LW historian, he can tell you gamblers riches to rags the opposite almost none existence, suicide cases, even adultery on board, run road , con, cheats and scam happened LW and many many more.

Last edited:

Count168

Alfrescian
Loyal
200 ringgit u may as well fuck his ass n pay him 500 ringgit
Treat it as a exotic experience

Rm 500 Malaysian standard way too overprice even for a virgin ass. If I were Bro RichOil I him to go tandas do exotic deep throat BJ just imagine lookalike mavis doing it and give him rm50.

Last edited:

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rm 500 Malaysian standard way too overprice even for a virgin ass. If I were Bro RichOil I him to go tandas do exotic deep throat BJ just imagine lookalike mavis doing it and give him rm50.

Hahahahaha
Bro, you are funny also.
Have never been interested in guys. Not even those inland female prost.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, I think she is just doing a commercial for New Century Tours.
I do agree with you on the chio part.
Regarding those MILF PRC from JB, everything is traded in ringgit and free food.
Should be no problem for them.
Same as those old uncles and aunties going to AP.
They went every day as per their conversation.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I think she is just doing a commercial for New Century Tours.
I do agree with you on the chio part.
Regarding those MILF PRC from JB, everything is traded in ringgit and free food.
Should be no problem for them.
Same as those old uncles and aunties going to AP.
They went every day as per their conversation.

Perhaps you are right. Low cost of living in aw.

I know one lady from jb, she use 5k ringgit to roll and stay on aw from 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, sometimes win/lose few hundreds.

But of course, she play small, never bet more than 100

Count168

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know one lady from jb, she use 5k ringgit to roll and stay on aw from 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, sometimes win/lose few hundreds.

Spend 3 weeks in AW cargo ship .Bro. I think very 'siong' jialat. Even with our commercial girl Mary as companion.sharing same cabin in the unholy bed .

Last edited:

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm. Maybe can consider that when I go for my early retirement.
Just only need to bring some clean toiletries, enough ringgit to last maybe 1 month.
5k ringgit is just only about S$1700 based on today conversion rate of 1:2.95.
After BR, free lodging, free food, cheap massage and can just play leisurely on the old fashioned slots.
Bro Just00king, Bro Superslotman and other slots lover Bros, let's chiong-ah!!!!!

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spend 3 weeks in AW cargo ship .Bro. I think very 'siong' jialat.

Bro, must manage and control yourself first.
Then just play small, slowly and leisurely.
Rest more, enjoy free water to bathe the whole day etc.....
Previously Bro Ah Lee updated b4 that the massage is in ringgit. Very cheap some more.
I wouldn't mind staying there say for 1 month just to relax and play my favourite old fashioned slots like Adonis, Pompei, Return of the Samurai, Choy Sun Dat, Gateway etc etc etc.
After working for almost 40 years, need to take a good good break and enjoy the things that you like to do.

Also, when I retire, planning to go Genting to stay for one month just to enjoy the cool weather, free/cheap food, stress-free slotting, thermal swimming pool, Chin Swee Caves for meditation, mushroom farm, etc etc.
Shiok-ah!!!!!
That will be when I have accumulated 10k Genting Points.
Now, already got more than 5k GP.