• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if PAP MP's wife is protitute at Geylang? How?

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.xinhuanet.com/world/2010-09/07/c_12524632.htm

不知妻子是妓女 英国议员落泪受访(图)

2010年09月07日 07:59:53  来源: 新华国际 【字号 大小】【留言】【打印】【关闭】
12524632_41n.jpg

英国议员韦德利和他妻子卡拉7年前结婚。

《新京报》报道:英国一名刚刚当选的议员在接受采访时流下眼泪,因为媒体爆料称他的妻子竟是一名在3家色情场所“服务”的妓女,而他本人却一直被蒙在鼓里。

英国一家报纸5日报道称,5月当选的保守党议员韦德利的妻子卡拉是一名妓女,并刊登视频录像截图。图片中,卡拉身穿粉红色的内衣以及黑色丝袜,摆出性感的姿势。她对该报暗访记者称,自己曾在3家妓院里“上班”,每小时收取70英镑。卡拉自述道:“我喜欢在这儿,顾客不错,地方也不错,还有很好的待遇。”

卡拉是韦德利的第二任妻子,两人是在巴西相遇相识的,并在7年前结婚。韦德利今年53岁,卡拉39岁。媒体报道称,卡拉在和韦德利认识之前,在巴西做了好多年妓女。

韦德利看到这个消息后大吃一惊。他在接受采访时还流下了眼泪。韦德利说,今年2月两人就已经分居了,但是他对卡拉出卖肉体的行为一无所知。韦德利强调,分居后两人还保持着好朋友的关系。

据悉韦德利是英国首相卡梅伦的好友,在议会选举中,卡梅伦曾亲自为他拉票助威。(来源:新京报 张乐)

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/06/british-mps-wife-works-as-a-prostitute.html

LondonNews » September 6, 2010 » International » Full story
British MP's wife works as a prostitute, Sep 6: Media reported that a British MP's wife works as a prostitute.

Buzz up!
Sunday Mirror reported that British MP Mike Weatherley's Brazilian wife Carla is working as a sex worker charging 70 pounds for oral sex without a condom followed by full sex with a condom. The reporter met her at a South London massage parlour where she offered to perform the list of sex acts.

Mike Weatherley, who campaigned alongside British PM David Cameroon at the general election in 2010, met 39-year old Carla during a business trip to Rio de Janeiro in 2000, where she was working as prostitute. Later he took her to Britain and married in 2003. Reports revealed that Carla re-entered to the profession again in Feb 2010, when Weatherley prepared for the poll campaign.

Any how, Weatherley told that he was not aware that his wife was a prostitute.
Read: ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ
"Oh no. It's a bit of a shock. We separated in Feb 2010 and I had absolutely no idea at all. We have kept in touch and have lunch together every week so we're still good friends. Thank you for letting me know," said Weatherley.

OneIndia News

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who want to fuck PAP MP's wife?

http://www.smh.com.au/world/mp-left...-a-prostitute-20100906-14wts.html?from=smh_sb

MP left devastated after discovering wife was a prostitute
September 6, 2010

Mike-Weatherley-420x0.jpg

Mike Weatherley.

Mike Weatherley.

A British politician has been left red-faced after the secret life of his wife was exposed.

Tory MP Mike Weatherley, 53, was at a loss to explain how he did not know his wife, Carla Weatherley, was a prostitute.

The Sunday Mirror claims that as Mr Weatherley was campaigning to join Parliament this year, his wife was working at a south London brothel.
Advertisement: Story continues below

The Daily Mail reported that Mrs Weatherley previously worked in three brothels in Brazil and now charges £70 ($120) an hour for sex.

In a video recording, Mrs Weatherley said she enjoyed the job.

In the same video, recorded by a Sunday Mirror undercover reporter, she performed a striptease in pink and black polka dot underwear.

"I like it here, nice clients, nice people, nice place and good money," she said.

The couple met in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, while Mr Weatherley was on a business trip.

The Sunday Mirror reported the MP became smitten with the 39-year-old, buying her an apartment in the exclusive Copacabana beach area.

They married in Brighton in 2003 but she reportedly returned home to Brazil in 2007.

She then returned to Britain last year to help Mr Weatherley campaign.

The Daily Mail reported that the MP wept when approached at his home in Brighton yesterday but claims the pair are now separated.

"I am still very shocked by the news and am trying to come to terms with it," he told the Mail.

"I do have proof that we have been separated since February which I can show if needed.

"I will speak to Carla but today I just need to be with my family."

smh.com.au

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/100907/78/2cj5v.html

國會議員嬌妻賣淫 震撼英政壇

自由 更新日期:"2010/09/07 04:11"

〔編譯魏國金/綜合報導〕五十三歲的威瑟利不時帶著金髮妻子卡拉跑選戰,兩個月前這位英國新科國會議員還偕妻現身下議院,說他將以政治成就揚名立萬,然而五日他卻以極為難堪的理由成為鎂光燈焦點︰他結縭七年的妻子竟瞞著他,以每小時七十英鎊(約台幣三千四百三十元)價碼賣淫,不僅震驚英國政壇,情節更宛如西班牙超現實主義大師布紐爾執導的經典電影「青樓怨婦」(Belle de Jour)翻版!

真人版青樓怨婦?老公選舉忙跑攤 老婆芳心寂寞

英國每日郵報報導,威瑟利是在出差到巴西里約熱內盧時認識現年三十九歲的卡拉,二○○三年兩人結婚,這是威瑟利第二次婚姻,升格為人妻的卡拉職業填的是「家管」。威瑟利從二○○一年開始投身政壇,是英國首相卡麥隆的好友和堅定支持者,五月終於如願以償進入國會,但他可能做夢都沒想到,或許是他忙於選戰而忽略安撫太座,卡拉從今年二月開始,一邊象徵性地陪伴丈夫跑攤,一邊竟瞞著丈夫悄悄地在三家妓院賣身。

巴西裔妻化名在3家妓院兼差 價碼一小時3500元

英國「週日鏡報」(Sunday Mirror)記者三日獲得線報,發現卡拉正在南倫敦的「薩頓天使按摩店」中接客,隨即喬裝嫖客前往「採訪」。據稱卡拉現身後自稱「比婭」,並提出「服務價目表」,最貴項目是提供性服務收費七十英鎊。

據稱卡拉聲稱,她以前住在里約熱內盧,來英國是學英語,她透露自己還在英國貝德福德市的另外兩家妓院「北奇姆按摩店」與「熟友按摩店」兼差。 當記者詢問卡拉是否介意出賣肉體時,卡拉答說:「我很喜歡這個地方,顧客們都很好,我能賺到很多錢。」

威瑟利稱 兩人今年二月已分居

據報導,卡拉見記者遲遲沒有動作,便有點焦急地問道:「你到底想不想脫掉衣服,讓我給你服務一下?」記者表示願意付錢請卡拉跳一段脫衣舞,沒想到卡拉脫光衣服後,竟然一絲不掛地朝記者撲過來,嚇得記者奪門而出。

卡麥隆政府難堪

據稱二○○七年卡拉一度返回巴西,兩年後應威瑟利要求,回到英國幫他助選。威瑟利五日堅稱,他與卡拉已於今年二月分居,他不知道妻子出賣肉體。「我對這件事極度震驚,並試著接受事實。」報導指出,威瑟利甚至為此落淚︰「我會與卡拉談談,但今天我需要與家人在一起。」