• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo En Ming - is he krafty?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this teo en ming guy krafty?.....certainly sound like him...ISD..intimidation...etc etc....

tempic.jpg

http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/0...hbour-claims-they-have-the-backing-of-the-pm/

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm... i read his blog. This guy really is suffering from delusional disorder.

If I have not done my own research before, I will surely think that I am like him. But What I state here before is really true account of what happened and have been done to me.

give me some time, I will find out the truth thru proper channels.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I have not done my own research before, I will surely think that I am like him. But What I state here before is really true account of what happened and have been done to me.

You got nothing better to do go and drive a whole day shift lah.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know En ming personally.

He and his mum has history for mental prob. This guy is pretty ok but is a cleanliness freak and some weird behaviour. Study too much till... the brain abit haywire.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, amazing!

A person with delusion correctly pointing out that a fellow human being is delusional!

This must be a breakthrough in psychiatry. Please see your doctor 1st thing tomorrow morning and show him this thread.

And GET SOME NEW MEDICATION!

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a nobody but the way they did those things to me, how i suffered is not a joke.:mad:

Let me offer you some advice. Throw away your baggages and u'll be a much happier man. u may have suffered great injustices before but to carry on suffering for the rest of your life becos of tat is indeed giving yrself a death sentence.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me offer you some advice. Throw away your baggages and u'll be a much happier man. u may have suffered great injustices before but to carry on suffering for the rest of your life becos of tat is indeed giving yrself a death sentence.

There are people who just simply can't let go... ego at wk :cool: