• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fucking chow keling think his grandfather own sbs bus

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNPCCB fucking chow ah neh think his father own sbs bus...knn his fucking bag need a seat meh...fucking inconsiderate chow keling uncle.....:mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo:....dunno whether he is related to this keling Alamaking? :confused::rolleyes:

king_of_bus_67_refuses_to_remove_bag_off_seat_even_when_asked-thumbnail.jpg

indianbag3-data.jpg

STOMPer Sha was annoyed that this inconsiderate commuter onboard bus number 67 refused to remove his bag from a seat even when asked.

The STOMPer writes (Sep 4):

"Man's bag is more important than other passengers.

"I was on bus 67 back from Jalan Besar travelling towards Bukit Timah when I encountered this inconsiderate man sitting on the back row of the bus.

"I was with my girlfriend who sat on one of the seats on the back row while I stood near her.

"Another man who was sitting on the 'king's' left asked him to remove his bag off the seat to allow me to sit but the guy refused, saying his trip is 'still very long' and the bag is bulky.

"I commend the considerate passenger for trying to aid the situation but some people are just inconsiderate by nature.

"Nature or nurture, this man failed somewhere along the way."

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
"man who was sitting on the 'king's' left asked him to remove his bag off the seat to allow me to sit but the guy refused, saying his trip is 'still very long' and the bag is bulky.

The King is quite logical what ! either he's tired or you're tired

He'd rather you tired :smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo he so fat! Even without the bag, he oredi took up 1.5 seats liao. Should make him pay double! :oIo: