• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bandung ..... a good travel destination ....???

D

Dodomeki

Anyone here been there ?? What are highlights ??:smile:

Ban? Ban lu eh si lang tow ah !! :biggrin:
This bandung is nice.

bandung.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is Aungklung ?:confused:

Are there girls for over-night there ??:smile:

Bandung is a nice city. Probably the prettiest city in Indonesia. Maybe that's why Jakartans flock to that city every weekend. It's got alot of places to eat, malls, etc.

There are many young people around as the city includes some Universities.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bandung is a nice city. Probably the prettiest city in Indonesia. Maybe that's why Jakartans flock to that city every weekend. It's got alot of places to eat, malls, etc.

There are many young people around as the city includes some Universities.

Thanks for info.:smile:

Errrr ...if you don't mind me asking .....are there girls for over-night there?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for info.:smile:

Errrr ...if you don't mind me asking .....are there girls for over-night there?

Of course there are, why do you think some Jakartans do there :smile:
Near Bandung is Lampung(30 minute drive) where you'll find many small hotels

The biggerst problem in Bandung is getting around the place. Most taxi's don't use the meter. At night they can take you to where girls can be booked but it's risky because service standards can be dismal. There are of course very obvious places where the girls are standing around waiting for bizness :smile:

Unless your familiar with the city I think it's better to just do sight seeing. Indonesian cities have a thriving night life but unless you know the places & can speak the language it's going to be hard to find the action.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got robbed at knife point on the 1st night there and have to cut short my trips, money, credit card pass port all gone:(:mad::mad:

I notice that in Bandung some taxis are equipped with plexi glass shield to protect the drivers from robbers. Something you don't find in Jakarta.

I have walked around Jakarta & Bandung at night but I've always taken the precaution of leaving my passport, extra money, cards,.., safely locked up in the hotel room.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
alamah, as though you and people here never fluck :biggrin:

or may be you never ! :o

Sex is only acceptable within the sanctity of marriage. Sex outside of marriage is morally wrong in my books and paid sex is an absolutely abhorrent and should never be discussed publicly. :rolleyes: People who air their perversions should be ashamed of themselves.