• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Reform Party Walkabout on TUE 7/9

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Reform Party Walkabout on TUESDAY. 07/09/2010 at 7pm -> Blk 931 Jurong West Street 92 (Hong Kah GRC).

Meet and interact with the residents first hand. Please email Theng Wei at [email protected] to enquire.

(Kojakbt: I'm helping any oppo to broadcast their msg since obviously mainstream media is only reserved for PAP... :smile:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my view, I think Jurong area is a good area for Oppo to target. There are many FTs and PRs living there. Singaporeans living there must be pretty pissed off every day -> FTs on bicycle zig-zagging on pedestrian path, MRT super crowded, BUS super crowded, noise etc...

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good! RP updated and post the walkabout photo everyweek, can see that they are working hard on the ground..NSP?:rolleyes:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my view, I think Jurong area is a good area for Oppo to target. There are many FTs and PRs living there. Singaporeans living there must be pretty pissed off every day -> FTs on bicycle zig-zagging on pedestrian path, MRT super crowded, BUS super crowded, noise etc...

Last week I visited 2 Watson shops in Jurong West and they are all manned by Pinays. And they are like past 40 pinays.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last week I visited 2 Watson shops in Jurong West and they are all manned by Pinays. And they are like past 40 pinays.

I know some pinays working in retail do "moonlight"... just need to chat up with them and you will find out the truth very quickly... :smile: