• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good grief,happiness has gone out of me the moment i arrive in spore!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Always like tat want...grief has taken over me the moment i arrive in spore,same old bad news...

while oversea i receive a sms saying NS man will receive $9k from MIW,details to be announce soon..i thought not bad..can pay off some big bills...but what the bloody hell,i found out i am a old bird and will get none of it:mad:

we old soldiers are not being shown respect anymore deem useless..we are being discarded into the rubbish heap..just to let these goons know..in times of war..we are more experience than the present 3G soldiers.:wink:

who the hell is this clown idiot prof koo saying those who have completed their resevists cycle has already receive their benefit thru their blah blah tis and blah blah tat:rolleyes: i am not the vulgar type so can some bro up yours to him:wink:, since i ROD in '85 i have not been receiving any monies or asisstant from the gov at all,but as a true sporean i have without fail serve my reservist and pay my taxes all in full nothing less!..the only consolation i have is two letters tat i receive from LTA yesterday..a fine of $130 for driving in bus lane and $10 for forgeting to slot my cashcard in the ERP zone.:o

News announce our population growth has reach..or i would say breach the 5mil mark..wow tat will be about 7000 persons live in each square kilometre in a land of about 680sq km..
Pinky say we are bringing in 45k bangla and another 100k workers..our immigration policy has systematically deteriorate since 1990..
just two weeks ago i took a MRT to people park and it was certainly pack,as i was standing 2 workers i tink from pinoy walk in from lavender stand beside me and as one of them raise his hand to the bar,,,shit his armpit was directly above me and omg it stinks..help me...tat is the result of overcrowding:o
you see these elites dun feel it because they are staying in bungalows and chauffer driven...really incredible of how our country has been turn into..sunday morning have to Q up at hawker centre and wait for empty tables cause most have been taken up or has been choop by tissue papers or umbrella,newspaper etc... :cool:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
....as i was standing 2 workers i tink from pinoy walk in from lavender stand beside me and as one of them raise his hand to the bar,,,shit his armpit was directly above me and omg it stinks..help me...tat is the result of overcrowding

Who gives a shit, it's not them who is mingling with the crowd .

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MRT train travel survival kit:

1. Wet aniseptic tissues, to clean your hands after you touch the metal bars, the seats, the whatever you happen to touch
2. Disposal surgical mask for most MRT Line, but NEL, EW line that traverse Little India, Boon Lay etc ,army issue gas mask.
3. Underarm deodorant, not for your underarm but those unshaved, unwashed smelly underam. that sits in your face.
4. Ear plugs, for China man, china woman, bangla du, Pondicherry Rajah, Irrawaldy Mon U..etc...talk extremely loud on the phone & to each others.

or else fail...buy a car...ha ha ha ha

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
car i tink also overcrowded on road.

my view is why so many ppl like to come in and live on an overcrowded island
where ppl living like a packed sardines.
futhermore, like to live in a pigeon hole. totally rip off.

tis is not the more the merrier case.
it is very irritating, fustrating and disturbing. I dun have a sense of belonging.:(

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
car i tink also overcrowded on road.

my view is why so many ppl like to come in and live on an overcrowded island
where ppl living like a packed sardines.
futhermore, like to live in a pigeon hole. totally rip off.

tis is not the more the merrier case.
it is very irritating, fustrating and disturbing. I dun have a sense of belonging.:(

Well,Wooden Goh promised Singaporeans will have a SWISS standard of living !Well, Singaporeans believed this bullshit to their own peril.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
just two weeks ago i took a MRT to people park and it was certainly pack,as i was standing 2 workers i tink from pinoy walk in from lavender stand beside me and as one of them raise his hand to the bar,,,shit his armpit was directly above me and omg it stinks..help me...tat is the result of overcrowding:

Pinoy are usually not tall. If their armpit is directly above you ... boy, you must be very short ...

midget-basketball.jpg

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I thought you drove a car and got fined for hogging bus lane and trying to cheat ERP. What the hell are you doing in an MRT train?

I drove my car to work only near marsiling,i got fine at paya lebar and erp at cte:rolleyes:..on tat day i wanted to go people park to collect my flight ticket and taking the MRT is much cheaper and convenient.:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I drove my car to work only near marsiling,i got fine at paya lebar and erp at cte:rolleyes:..on tat day i wanted to go people park to collect my flight ticket and taking the MRT is much cheaper and convenient.:wink:

Next time just drive your car since you have a car. If you can afford a car, I'm sure you can also afford ERP and parking. Don't skim on a few dollars and try to cheat ERP and don't contribute to MRT overcapacity problems and then complain about body odours. :biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Next time just drive your car since you have a car. If you can afford a car, I'm sure you can also afford ERP and parking. Don't skim on a few dollars and try to cheat ERP and don't contribute to MRT overcapacity problems and then complain about body odours. :biggrin:

Bro ram i am not skimming...tat day luck was just not with me,till now i am paranoid over tat smelly underarm:rolleyes:..serious..

I enjoy taking the MRT to town more them driving because on good days i happen to stand behind some SYT and the fragrance of her just shampoo hair..soooo nice..at times happen to stand in front of a chio SYT:wink:..these are lucky days, tat day luck was not with me...yes this is my story of taking the MRT.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro ram i am not skimming...tat day luck was just not with me,till now i am paranoid over tat smelly underarm:rolleyes:..serious..

I enjoy taking the MRT to town more them driving because on good days i happen to stand behind some SYT and the fragrance of her just shampoo hair..soooo nice..at times happen to stand in front of a chio SYT:wink:..these are lucky days, tat day luck was not with me...yes this is my story of taking the MRT.

Hope your wife doesn't hear about that... :eek: :mad: