• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tonychat asking a sincere question in the other forum

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - how come you guys not interested to chat
To: ALL (1 of 1)

strange..

Options

Y

Yuan Shao

First he needs to change his f**king nick. Then he has to be polite and ask nicely, not Come in lah!!! But people there already know that he is an asshole insulting sinkies when all the while he is in sinkieland. :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

strange..

Options

cause i'm not interested to find out the latest developments of Kratoeys and their handlers in the sleazy world of Thai Tranvestism from his CB mouth

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

strange..

Options

Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Chatroom open..

All welcome. If sinkie wanna chat, pls show some intelligence. If you are not a sinkie, then come in and challenge me.

Options Reply

another request from the cb kia tonychat for frens to chat with him:biggrin:

again no one replied him. really poor lonely soul. most probably his thai ladyboy gf left him liao.:biggrin:

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal

strange..

Options

time to up this thread to show how pathetic and lonely that cheee byee kia tonychat is.

sometimes even i will pity him. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

First he needs to change his f**king nick. Then he has to be polite and ask nicely, not Come in lah!!! But people there already know that he is an asshole insulting sinkies when all the while he is in sinkieland. :biggrin:

Firstly, if you dun not like my nick, it means i have to change my nick? Where the hell did that comes from. A sinkie always think that whatever he dun like, others have to change for him.

I have one word for you: MIDDLE-FINGER:oIo:

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh cheee byee kia tonychat,

both forums have shown their middle finger to you. but u damn thick-skin. stick wanna hang around despite being banned again and again.

knnb.:oIo:

X

Xiahou Dun

Firstly, if you dun not like my nick, it means i have to change my nick? Where the hell did that comes from. A sinkie always think that whatever he dun like, others have to change for him.

Which part of the message you don't understand? You expect the sinkies there in 3in1 to respond to you is it? :biggrin:

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal

strange..

Options

chee byee kia tonychat,

your question should be "how come you guys not interested to chat WITH ME?:biggrin:

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal

strange..

Options

:biggrin::biggrin:......................

cheebye kia tonychat, faster ban my nick as well. :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

strange..

Options

cheebye kia tonychat,

are you still pestering/begging people to chat with you at the other forum? any luck? :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye kia tonychat,

i sincerely hope you have found someone who is willing to chat with you out of pity. :eek::biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
from forummer : D__bell
Alfrescian Join Date: Oct 2009
My Reputation:Points: 70 / Power: 2

I am Tony friend too

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

he never able to stay in a job for more than 3 months, i have to even act jobless to make him feel better. i drive him to go interview, lend him money , althout lend more, return less.

been friends with him more than 15 yrs since army days, althot he got a weird character, i try to advice him, hopefully he will improve.

when he told me his plan to go thailand to venture, knowing his character, and i out of good will trying to persuade him to stay SG to find a job, and asked him if he going, does he have a backup plan if his so-called biz fail?

he just keep quiet, and later on i realise he start calling me loser or sinkie behind my back. To him i am a loser who dun dare to venture out of SG, and jealous of him daring to do so. It's funny that i have to jealous of him, when i have a job, and no intention to leave SG in the 1st place.

And that's the ultimate for me, and that's when i decide to end our 15 yr of "friendship", if it's one to begin with.

from the above quote, guess you are tony real life friend too, he is alway hateful after repeated failed relationship, the last straw is jilted by a fatty.maybe we know each other in real life? but who care, just want to share with you , my "friendship" with him.

this is from someone that knows CB kia tonychat personally. :biggrin: