• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkieland ranks 40th in YOG

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will Sinkieland at least one miserable gold tally so that we can brag about it for the next 50 yrs?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
More likely 500 years .... if you don't take into account the ''bought"" foreign sportsmen and women .....:mad:

I've not been following the stupid events. But if I'm not mistaken, the imported PRC bloke (Huang something) in the badminton segment just got thrashed and is game over for us! They gave the farker citizenship shortly after he arrived here in Jan this yr! :mad:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've not been following the stupid events. But if I'm not mistaken, the imported PRC bloke (Huang something) in the badminton segment just got thrashed and is game over for us! They gave the farker citizenship shortly after he arrived here in Jan this yr! :mad:

This "buying of medal policy"" is becoming a global mockery !! It only shows Singapore's hadapness and gian png ...... for fake glory !!:mad: