• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Say "NO" to YOG and its DOG FOOD! 向YOG大声说:"我们受够了!"

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say "NO" to YOG and its DOG FOOD! 向YOG大声说:"我们受够了!"

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XHLnphptEj4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XHLnphptEj4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dog food is easy just to prepare cook and pack one choice only don't even need to label.

If you are vegie dog, your swap the meat for the grass with your meat eating dog friend.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done!

Fuck the PAP CBs!

:smile:

Squandered our money spent until reserve is drying up, and spent on BULL SHIT things!

Suck our blood until we are dried up! :oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where's the nitrition information label?

Fat ?g ?%
Sat Fat ?g ?%
Trans Fat ?g ?%
Carb ?g ?%
Sugar ?g ?%
Fibre ?g ?%
Cholest ?g ?%
Protein ?g ?%
Sodium ?g ?%
Calcium ?g ?%
Vitamins A, B, C, E etc. ?g ?%
Etc.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
What abt those on Muslim/vegetarian diet? They got cater? Or act blur and make them buy their own food.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be honest, that meal is actually edible to me. i think just that these days students are too well taken care off. they should ate what i had during my time in NS when SFI just taken over (a bit better than the 80s but....)

NS has indeed spoiled my brain that i actually treat the dog food edible.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to be honest, that meal is actually edible to me. i think just that these days students are too well taken care off. they should ate what i had during my time in NS when SFI just taken over (a bit better than the 80s but....)

NS has indeed spoiled my brain that i actually treat the dog food edible.

Ever wonder why army combat ration is called dog biscuit? :biggrin: