• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woodland Waters, Australia

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Developments

4 bedroom House, 2 bath room, master bedroom with retreat, double garage, formal lounge/dining, separate rumpus and alfresco area.

Price: $498,000

Woodland Waters, Mernda, City of Whittlesea

30 minutes away from Melbourne’s CBD

Surrounded by local parklands, wineries and national parks providing an open country feel to the township

Primary and secondary schools, sports & recreation facilities and parklands are nearby

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Developments

4 bedroom House, 2 bath room, master bedroom with retreat, double garage, formal lounge/dining, separate rumpus and alfresco area.

Surrounded by local parklands, wineries and national parks providing an open country feel to the township

Primary and secondary schools, sports & recreation facilities and parklands are nearby

yes, you only need to earn A$ 104,000+ per year to purchase this overpriced ripp off. pray you never need a plumber or any services in australia. they take weeks to show up, and might charge you double the $200 per hour if they see you are not white.

purchase of property in australia is a losing proposition - some of the highest prices in the world.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/economy/...s-100000-income/2007/10/18/1192300954413.html

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, you only need to earn A$ 104,000+ per year to purchase this overpriced ripp off. pray you never need a plumber or any services in australia. they take weeks to show up, and might charge you double the $200 per hour if they see you are not white.

purchase of property in australia is a losing proposition - some of the highest prices in the world.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/economy/...s-100000-income/2007/10/18/1192300954413.html

What if I tell you I earn more than the figure and I would be able to abuse my way around for a cheap repairs ? or FOC !! My neighbour is mowing my lawn FOC.. collecting my letters FOC and redirect to me FOC.. My insurance is giving away free renov and kitchen, if I win a case with them.. It takes a lot of gutz and knowledge to survive here.. obviously it aint gonna be YOU.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if I tell you I earn more than the figure and I would be able to abuse my way around for a cheap repairs ? or FOC !! My neighbour is mowing my lawn FOC.. collecting my letters FOC and redirect to me FOC.. My insurance is giving away free renov and kitchen, if I win a case with them.. It takes a lot of gutz and knowledge to survive here.. obviously it aint gonna be YOU.

we really believe your "lawn" is being mowed FOC, as you are a pimp, and supply women. what does that have to do with the fact only 10% of all australians earn above 100K to qualify for a bank loan? what do the other 90% of australians do? its called a housing crisis for a reason, brothel owner.

just ask the homeless in their cardboard boxes on the streets, which is where anyone stupid enough to pay australian income taxes or 10% GST or purchase property and pay 9% mortgage rates is headed. australia is headed down. the pain will be great.

http://www.livenews.com.au/Articles/2008/06/02/Teachers_nurses_cant_afford_to_live_in_Sydney

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah lau.

How like that can?

So high until cannot breathe.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
we really believe your "lawn" is being mowed FOC, as you are a pimp, and supply women. what does that have to do with the fact only 10% of all australians earn above 100K to qualify for a bank loan? what do the other 90% of australians do? its called a housing crisis for a reason, brothel owner.

just ask the homeless in their cardboard boxes on the streets, which is where anyone stupid enough to pay australian income taxes or 10% GST or purchase property and pay 9% mortgage rates is headed. australia is headed down. the pain will be great.

http://www.livenews.com.au/Articles/2008/06/02/Teachers_nurses_cant_afford_to_live_in_Sydney

We're do you come up with these bullshit statistics? People will start believing this crap soon... I can show you millions of people with mortgages and nice houses and land that don't earn $100K per year. They will own these properties forever - probably pass to their children. Furthermore, Australia is much bigger than just Sydney. :biggrin:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
We're do you come up with these bullshit statistics? People will start believing this crap soon... I can show you millions of people with mortgages and nice houses and land that don't earn $100K per year. They will own these properties forever - probably pass to their children. Furthermore, Australia is much bigger than just Sydney. :biggrin:

you are out of touch. my own family has sold off and fled perth earlier this year after pocking huge gains in property capital gains. one uncle and aunt are now S$ millionaires. try searching for a decent house with garden in perth for 431,000 that is close to the city. sydney? maybe 1 hour away in parramatta. today you need A$104,200 income to purchase the median A$ 431,000 first home in australia with 10% down at 7.75%.

australia is now world famous for its housing crisis and record "housing stress" and subsequent crisis homelessness in australia. record numbers of australians are struggling with housing paments that exceed 30% of thier income. after the sky-high cost of living and very high taxes in australia there is almost nothing left over.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2008/mar2008/hous-m21.shtml

australian property in perth is as unaffordable as london and sydney is now more expensive to live in than new york. here is the demographia report for all of australia, showing australia has the most unaffordable housing in the world today.

http://www.demographia.com/dhi.pdf

of course an unfortunate byproduct of the housing crisis in australia is the recent statistic 65% of all women in australia are now working, when ten years ago only 13% of all women worked. it now takes two incomes to make ends meet in australia, along with long work weeks, stress, racsim, and pollution.

australia has become a tragedy. that is why so many australians are leaving.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Developments

How about OLD Development

3 bedroom House, 1 bath room, master bedroom with retreat, double garage, formal lounge/dining, separate rumpus and alfresco area.

Price: $580,000

Eastern Suburbz

10 minutes away from Melbourne’s CBD

Surrounded by local parklands, good schools, cafes and restaurants, providing safety and security in the neighbourhood

Consider eh ?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about OLD Development

3 bedroom House, 1 bath room, master bedroom with retreat, double garage, formal lounge/dining, separate rumpus and alfresco area.

Price: $580,000

Eastern Suburbz

10 minutes away from Melbourne’s CBD

Surrounded by local parklands, good schools, cafes and restaurants, providing safety and security in the neighbourhood

Consider eh ?

what about land size?

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come less 1 bedroom and 1 bath room, pay $100K more?

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are out of touch. my own family has sold off and fled perth earlier this year after pocking huge gains in property capital gains. one uncle and aunt are now S$ millionaires. try searching for a decent house with garden in perth for 431,000 that is close to the city. sydney? maybe 1 hour away in parramatta. today you need A$104,200 income to purchase the median A$ 431,000 first home in australia with 10% down at 7.75%.

australia is now world famous for its housing crisis and record "housing stress" and subsequent crisis homelessness in australia. record numbers of australians are struggling with housing paments that exceed 30% of thier income. after the sky-high cost of living and very high taxes in australia there is almost nothing left over.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2008/mar2008/hous-m21.shtml

australian property in perth is as unaffordable as london and sydney is now more expensive to live in than new york. here is the demographia report for all of australia, showing australia has the most unaffordable housing in the world today.

http://www.demographia.com/dhi.pdf

of course an unfortunate byproduct of the housing crisis in australia is the recent statistic 65% of all women in australia are now working, when ten years ago only 13% of all women worked. it now takes two incomes to make ends meet in australia, along with long work weeks, stress, racsim, and pollution.

australia has become a tragedy. that is why so many australians are leaving.

Like that until people Jialat.

Oz good to kenna whack wallet until die.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about land size?

Haha.. now you're talking..
Yes, the land size is fairly decent compare to new development. New development has an avg size of 400-450m2. In an old development, the avg size is about 500-600m2.

What is important is the location. Zone 1 rating and plenty of good infrastructures, schools, cafes, restaurants, markets.

I cant afford it now, but i would like to try.. perhaps selling my body for a fast cash eh ? hahaha..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that until people Jialat.

Oz good to kenna whack wallet until die.

Hmmm.. it seems you and Shiokshiok work in the same orpit ah ? I mean you guyz in the same office ?

I can see why PAPpies were so Kan-Cheong about Australia.. if you've attended the Melbourne SG Day, you'll know how many sinkies run road to Australia, in particular Melbourne.

Continue to whack us until our wallet die.. hahaha..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come less 1 bedroom and 1 bath room, pay $100K more?

What you will be getting is the LOCATION.. not so much about the product.. It is hard to convince a layman, it takes years of studies and research to conclude the findings :biggrin:

Alternatively, you can get better shower taps or better light bulbs.. but in a location next to brothel.. do you want it ?

I rest my case.......:biggrin: heehee

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you will be getting is the LOCATION.. not so much about the product.. It is hard to convince a layman, it takes years of studies and research to conclude the findings :biggrin:

Alternatively, you can get better shower taps or better light bulbs.. but in a location next to brothel.. do you want it ?

I rest my case.......:biggrin: heehee

what you get is morons like you who are now 70% poorer.

i told you so. hee hee.