• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strangelove

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow erections, you rough man. i gentle always and freddie prefering me like this. Got any musics to introduces to me like Communards. Here have any pub or club like this type? I likeing Erasure too liked the singer. he muscleuar and got low voice unlike communards voice like lady.

yes i used to listen to the Communards. Listen at night? ......Daytime i very gentle but at night i very rough and dominant you know.

ArjanParangToh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow erections, you rough man. i gentle always and freddie prefering me like this. Got any musics to introduces to me like Communards. Here have any pub or club like this type? I likeing Erasure too liked the singer. he muscleuar and got low voice unlike communards voice like lady.

Erasure lead singer is a chao ahqua. Arjan me have potion for u, you want? Paypal available.

Last edited:

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Freddie and me lovings to sings togather this version. Strangelove, strange guys in strange clothes. So strangely and lovily and painful song.

strangelove, strange guys in strange clothes
strangelove, thats how my love goes
strangelove, will you give it to me
will you take the pain
i give it into you
again and again
pain .... pain .... pain

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i listens strangelove again into Freddie in the raining day today togather in our small cosy spaces. so excitedly.