• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Strangelove

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a very common feature which I think you have not realised: They are all talking about gay or transexual relationships.

if im not wrong they are talking about SM and not gay or transexual relationship :wink:

There'll be times
When my crimes
Will seem almost unforgivable
I give in to sin
Because you have to make this life liveable
But when you think I've had enough
From your sea of love
I'll take more than another riverfull
And I'll make it all worthwhile
I'll make your heart smile

Strangelove
Strange highs and strange lows
Strangelove
That's how my love goes
Strangelove
Will you give it to me
Will you take the pain
I will give it to you
Again and again
And will you return it

There'll be day's
When I'll stray
I may appear to be
Constantly out of reach
I give in to sin
Becouse I like to practise what I preach
I'm not trying to say
I'll have it all my way
I'm almays willing to learn
When you've got something to teach
And I'll make it all worthwhile
I'll make your heart smile

Pain will you return it
I'll say it again - pain
Pain will you return it
I won't say it again

I give in
Again and again
I give in
Will you give it to me
I give in
I'll say it again
I give in

I give in
Again and again
I give in
That's how my love goes
I give in
I'll say it again
I give in

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by Elton John :biggrin:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J2e4NlnLr28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
erection, you listening to communards too? he voices higher the lady's but he is man and quiet good lookings one. You have his Cds? maybe we listening together one night and enjoy? erasure andy singing in man's voice but he is strong man too.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes i used to listen to the Communards. Listen at night? ......Daytime i very gentle but at night i very rough and dominant you know.

erection, you listening to communards too? he voices higher the lady's but he is man and quiet good lookings one. You have his Cds? maybe we listening together one night and enjoy? erasure andy singing in man's voice but he is strong man too.