• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amazing Pictures - 53rd Nikon Walkley Finalists

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
why don't you just straightaway do the post on this webpage and stop linking it to your blog?

i mean what's the point of doing it if you need this website to generate traffic

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
why don't you just straightaway do the post on this webpage and stop linking it to your blog?

i mean what's the point of doing it if you need this website to generate traffic

Huh? U want me to post 30-odd pictures here? Cut and paste them if u want - I don't care. Just put my name on "ignore" if u don't wanna read anything I post... :wink:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's the diff between uploading there and and else where to link it here? you still got to upload. that a pretty lousy reason.

this merely shows that your website or blog is not able to substain on its own. truth hurts har?

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's the diff between uploading there and and else where to link it here? you still got to upload. that a pretty lousy reason.

this merely shows that your website or blog is not able to substain on its own. truth hurts har?

Hehe - what's up with u at 2:30 in the morning? Your truth hurts me so so so much... crying my eyes out now... I'll load the pics wherever I want - don't like it - ignore, ignore, ignore... my blog's just a little fun for me, don't care what u think :p pick a fight with someone who gives a shit - the link here is for my many friends in the forum who are interested.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
YOu dun have to care all those sinkie who want the easy way out by telling others what they want you to do. WHo cares.

If they dun like it, then dun even try to post.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
hope you realise he himself is a sinkie by being stupid enough to land on this island