• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Night Vision Binoculars

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking of purchasing a good professional Night Vision Binos. Something that can see in the dark, and see far far away..

Any bros or sis know where to get one in Singapore..?

My budget is below $1000 if possible...thak you

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking of purchasing a good professional Night Vision Binos. Something that can see in the dark, and see far far away..

1K budget for a NVB , you better forget it. For a good system, you need to spend more than that if you want to see far far ahead like a good IR illuminator and a Gen 3 Bino.

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1K budget for a NVB , you better forget it. For a good system, you need to spend more than that if you want to see far far ahead like a good IR illuminator and a Gen 3 Bino.

How much is the budget then? Say If I need to see 4-5 blocks HBD flats away?

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun waste your money. A lot of items are controlled and they may be confiscated at arrival. Alternatively, buy a Nikon D3s camera and shoot at highest iso setting.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

NVB is a controlled item by AEB. Take note..

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you trying to do?

Peek at your neighbor changing clothes?

:o

No lah..it's my neighbour lor (quite big boobs, should see her in her gym attire!!)...she suspect her hubby is seeing a indonesia maid who stays abt 3 blocks away.

My neighbour travels alot u see, and many times she call back from o/s the hubby will talk hurriedly in whispers....so she want me keep a lookout la...nuthing much...:(

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much is the budget then? Say If I need to see 4-5 blocks HBD flats away?

Base on what you say, you need a big illuminator to light up the area.
Monocular like from Baush & Lomb only gives you limited distance with your budget. Also, no camera/electronic shop will openly declare they have such inventory in their stores if asked in this cuntry.

As other commented, given that its controlled items for Gen 3 onwards. its unlikely you can buy it. Even the illuminator will be way too big to remain unnoticed. Unless you don;t mind being summoned to a police station to be investigated for importing controlled items.

You can buy Gen 2 Binos for maritime applications within your budget , but results are medicore. Without 10K, you can't get anything decent.

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Base on what you say, you need a big illuminator to light up the area.
Monocular like from Baush & Lomb only gives you limited distance with your budget. Also, no camera/electronic shop will openly declare they have such inventory in their stores if asked in this cuntry.

As other commented, given that its controlled items for Gen 3 onwards. its unlikely you can buy it. Even the illuminator will be way too big to remain unnoticed. Unless you don;t mind being summoned to a police station to be investigated for importing controlled items.

You can buy Gen 2 Binos for maritime applications within your budget , but results are medicore. Without 10K, you can't get anything decent.

Hey thanks pal...$10K is abit too much for a little neighbourly favour.. for Gen 2 can get in Singapore?

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
atn-nvb5x-2-night-vision-binocular.jpg

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey thanks pal...$10K is abit too much for a little neighbourly favour.. for Gen 2 can get in Singapore?

Try Marine/Boat equipment or Dive shops for Gen 2 binos for maritime applications, or those electronic stores at Bencoolen or Sim Lim areas. It depends on what you feel comfortable with especially on a tight budget.