• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm Ang Moh and proud to call Singapore home

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The red-haired man has only a daughter, so, no chance.

Ang mo kau, tell cow lau, tell buay si, tek dio lam par chi... ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

No wonder he so garang...proud to call SINgapore home...he have sons...he will scoot home before they turn eligible to join the CLUB...the SAFRA club........:wink:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as he takes up the red passport, he is one of us. We do not mock or differentiate among ourselves. Singaporeans must stand as one.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see, I was formerly an American from Pampa in Texas, but I gave it up to take on Singapore citizenship last year.
I moved to Singapore with my parents when I was 15 years old and stayed for four years before going back to the United States. I graduated from the Singapore American School.

Here, I identify with the people, the society and its moral values - this is where I want to be.

Interesting, he no serve NS/ICT/IPPT and he no study at local schools and yet, he can identify with the people??? :confused:

I don't know but I sure don't identify with him.