• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the last airbender

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone watch the last airbender? cant help it, but feel like watching another bollywood movie. so many mama actors involved! maybe bcos the director is a mama! and should rename it to "the exiled firebender", the story actually bend toward the exiled fire prince more. every time the fire lord call Aasif Mandvi general Zhao, i cant help laughing in the theater! there is a scene when the general zhao invited the fire prince for a feast, all mama sitting below eating japanese food make me laugh like hell too!!! watched the forbidden kingdom on tv, find it better than the last airbender. i think mama always help mama, thats the universal rules! M. Night Shyamalan is a mama!!! thats why!!!

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The movie is a joke! The moves were all adopted from Tai Chi. The animated version is so much better. Used to catch it on OKTO.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The movie stinks

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/last_airbender/

"...a tremendously disappointing effort from a once rock-solid filmmaker."

"The Last Airbender completes writer/co-producer/director M. Night Shyamalan's fall from grace; once regarded as the most exciting talent in film, he now sits pretty as the laughing stock of Hollywood. "

"I can't even tell you what this movie is about. How many more chances are we going to give this guy?"

"The story isn't the bad part of The Last Airbender - in fact, it's the best part... The bad part is almost everything else."

"An Elemental Disaster."

"Sadly, M. Night Shyamalan has not regained what he lost three films ago. His films are truly bad."

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The movie is a joke! The moves were all adopted from Tai Chi. The animated version is so much better. Used to catch it on OKTO.

bro, u r right. looks like you know some "kungfu". hehehe. after the show, i tried to look through the staff and found no martial art choreographer but 1 dance choreographer! :eek: WTF!!! mama really cannot make it! why cant they admit that they are inferior to Chinese??? hehehe! :biggrin: