• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee: I understand your concerns...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
2yv4hp5.jpg

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
He says citizens come first and he also wants to continue to flood the country. What he can do/probably has already done/is doing/is going to do is to hand out citizenships after say 18 mths here, and sinkies are back to square one..LPPL..and he'll say he hasnt broken his promise.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
He says citizens come first and he also wants to continue to flood the country. What he can do/probably has already done/is doing/is going to do is to hand out citizenships after say 18 mths here, and sinkies are back to square one..LPPL..and he'll say he hasnt broken his promise.

FLOOD THE COUNTRY?

BITE YOUR TONGUE. THERE IS A 50% CHANCE OF RAIN IN THE EVENING TODAY.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Choose one.

I understand your concerns, but I don't give a damn.

I understand your concerns, and I will think about it.

I understand your concerns, but I can't be bothered.

I understand your concerns, but I can't act on it.

I understand your concerns, but it has nothing to do with me.

I understand your concerns, and I'm glad I'm not in your shoe.

I understand your concerns, but what to do?

I understand your concerns, now let's move on.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Choose one.

I understand your concerns, but I don't give a damn.

I understand your concerns, and I will think about it.

I understand your concerns, but I can't be bothered.

I understand your concerns, but I can't act on it.

I understand your concerns, but it has nothing to do with me.

I understand your concerns, and I'm glad I'm not in your shoe.

I understand your concerns, but what to do?

I understand your concerns, now let's move on.

bro,

you left out the most important line:

I understand your concerns, my papa sees otherwise :o:o:o

S

suicidalpap

LHL is like a thief who, after stealing your money, tells you that he needs it more than you.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FLOOD THE COUNTRY?

BITE YOUR TONGUE. THERE IS A 50% CHANCE OF RAIN IN THE EVENING TODAY.
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" type=hidden>

Fat hope no chance. As at 4:30 p.m. the southern skies over Padang is clear skyblue with a scattering of white clouds shielding the sun, i.e. providing ideal outdoor climate and temperature.

Since August 9, 1965, it only rained once on NDP. That was 1969 when one Cdt. Lee Hsien Loong actually marched in the parade.

August is supposed to dry hot season in Singapore anyway.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear PM Lee,

With due respect, you don't move me. You are not sincere.

On the section where you talk about Singaporeans, you start off with how "we" need foreign trash. Lecturing us to accept trash from overseas. The entire 6 paragraph where you supposedly say Singaporeans come "first", only 4 sentences mention this intention. And none of these 4 sentences have any actionable measureables.

The remaining 5 paragraphs, you repeat your appeal for us to accept trash. PM Lee, we are open hearted people. Singaporeans accept anyone good and nice withour you telling us. And we are not afraid of competition as you thought to yourself. We are just pissed at how salaries are not keeping up with your HDB price inflation.

The paragraphs where you speak about the need for Singapore to have foreign trash, you gave us actionale measureables. About opening our hearts, minds and any other piece of shit there is to them.

Are you Singaporeans' leader and PM, or are you a pro-foreigner spy?

Is it that you have TOO MANY overseas scholars in your employment, they simply turn their noses to Singaporeans? Remember what your Ministers have kept saying in public about foreigners coming here for short stints or free scholarships then leaving? They will have a feeling of attachment with Singapore and will argue for us when they are in their country. Is this not the same with your OVERSEAS scholars? Are they now serving foreign interests as your people indicated all these years?

Dear PM Lee,

I wanted to believe you, desparately.

But when you talk about Singaporeans, please speak geniuely, sincerely, and exclusively for Singaporeans. If you wish to speak up for foreigners, don't drag us in. We have an identity, built over 40 years, by PAP.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ruler Lee's main goal is to enrich his own Imperial Clan, only stupid peasants believe his venom laced lies.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat hope no chance. As at 4:30 p.m. the southern skies over Padang is clear skyblue with a scattering of white clouds shielding the sun, i.e. providing ideal outdoor climate and temperature.

Since August 9, 1965, it only rained once on NDP. That was 1969 when one Cdt. Lee Hsien Loong actually marched in the parade.

August is supposed to dry hot season in Singapore anyway.

Heaven got eyes , but karma takes such a lengthy time to effect. Its already 40 years and the only ones are the people who suffers

How to trust a Prime Minister who can only preach but cannot deliver its promises. Let alone respected by the common people.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah loong: "i understand you concerns.."
sinkie: *stunned*
ah loong: "but my concerns r greater than your's"
sinkie: *suck thumb*