• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you all believe in KARMA?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am thinking:

Why some people can fuck up other's life and get away with it? Does authority give a person the right to do so? I yearn to see what kind of ending they will have for screwing other's life?:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Amitabha...

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am thinking:

Why some people can fuck up other's life and get away with it? Does authority give a person the right to do so? I yearn to see what kind of ending they will have for screwing other's life?:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Amitabha...

Don't bullshit lah, this is not karma this is just being bitter!

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
many wicked men get away wth their misdeeds whilst the good sometimes have tragic endings. wheres the karma?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course people scare, thats why they burn more & more Offerings!

burning-money.jpg

inconsiderate_residents_leave_offerings_uncleared-thumbnail.jpg

tigerboy18

Alfrescian
Loyal
cool it bro. of course d principle of Causes and Effects is true. if u perform a good cause today, u will certainly reap good effect in times to come. so there is such thing call Karma.

But may i ask wat is your unhappiness about today? wat makes u so grouchy?

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
some ppl only do the minimum work can earn millions while some ppl break their backs carrying loads earn only 1k or so....

fuck karma

tigerboy18

Alfrescian
Loyal
many wicked men get away wth their misdeeds whilst the good sometimes have tragic endings. wheres the karma?

“不是没报应,只是时辰未到” so if bad karma has not manifest itself tis life, it will surely manifest itself in d next life.

those instances when u say good people meet wif misfortune or died tragically is all bcos of their past life bad karma manifesting itself now. so we shd always do good deed. :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am thinking:

Amitabha...

I thought you've just gone to church. You're changing religions faster than remote control changing channels.

Don't bullshit lah, this is not karma this is just being bitter!

Well said. Wishing bad upon or cursing other people, whatever bad had they done, is not karma. That's just personal bitterness.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you've just gone to church. You're changing religions faster than remote control changing channels.

krafty practise multi-religions in a multi-racist country..
next week start fasting month for the mats.
i bet krafty wil go mosque.. :p

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

and after that he will fast and pray in preparation for Thaipusam to stick pins in his body to carry the Kavadi in Little India, talk about Multi Religion

kavadi2qj.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Think more likely next week onwards for the 7th lunar month, he'll go around burning hellnotes everyday hoping to peep aunties 走光。

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your current state may be your karma for your past negative actions towards others which you may not be aware.

There is always a way out of the current state by doing the correct actions, have to stop sulking and whining.

Otherwise, appreciate the "here and now".

I am thinking:

Amitabha...