• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupid SIFU is a sore loser!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey PRC prostitute bitch,

stop trying to sell your CCB here:oIo::oIo:

go sell your CCB at sam's other forum.

PRC bitch, see u 1 time , beat u 1 time :oIo::oIo:

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did you do to anger him?
I did not offend him at all, maybe i did not bother to answer his flirtations, then he angry

hey PRC prostitute bitch,
stop trying to sell your CCB here:oIo::oIo:
go sell your CCB at sam's other forum.
PRC bitch, see u 1 time , beat u 1 time :oIo::oIo:
You only know how to bully a woman in a forum? is that all you can do? you are worse than a fatty pimp!!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You only know how to bully a woman in a forum? is that all you can do? you are worse than a fatty pimp!!![/QUOTE]

CCB PRC bitch :oIo::oIo:

see u 1 time, beat u 1 time :oIo::oIo:

1 more thing : dun pm me anymore asking me to give u biz!! i hate prostitutes, especially the PRC version!

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB PRC bitch :oIo::oIo:

see u 1 time, beat u 1 time :oIo::oIo:

1 more thing : dun pm me anymore asking me to give u biz!! i hate prostitutes, especially the PRC version!
Why would i pm you with a monkey/banana picture? you are a cheap bastard and a liar pimp :oIo::oIo:

okt99

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what ... I AGREE with you !!!

That lowly keyboard warrior abusing the Infraction system ... Sammy should take a look at this.

:oIo:

Why would i pm you with a monkey/banana picture? you are a cheap bastard and a liar pimp :oIo::oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
okt. u r also on my list :oIo::oIo:

pimps like u and prostitutes like her; fuck you!!

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

prc chicken : $5 1 shot :eek:
You cannot even afford a $5 a shot, you cheap bastard :p:p
Someone is right calling you a low life keyboard warrior, i think you explode yourself putting the keyboard above you dick while typing, HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot even afford a $5 a shot, you cheap bastard :p:p
Someone is right calling you a low life keyboard warrior, i think you explode yourself putting the keyboard above you dick while typing, HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

i know your clients are the neighbourhood bangala who can only afford the $5 cheapo fucks like u.:biggrin:

your next ban wun be so fast. talk more. its ok :biggrin:

okt99

Alfrescian
Loyal
YAWN .... Ban me for all i care LOSER !!! Get a life .... !!!

Quote DASHUANGXI "Why he always so free to ban me? "
Send your PMs to Sammy instead !!

PS: You do look good in your avatar photo ... keep it up.

okt99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great ... Now you have stolen someone's identity !!!

ID-Theft.JPG.html

ID-Theft.JPG.html

ID-Theft.JPG.html