• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My God! Got 1 person is 10 times more moronic than TSL wrote in his FB

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
41407_1028466204_9076_q.jpg
Goh Meng Seng Nspcontestampines: Tigongma told me last night, please don't pray to Her anymore. It is Heaven's will that Singapore shall flood until PAP admits their mistakes and make remedies to the Marina Barrage... nothing to do with her liao...
16 minutes ago · Comment · Like:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Ron Ron, thank you for following me in FB. :wink:

Too bad, you didn't understand, least enjoy, sarcasm! LOL!

Goh Meng Seng

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ron Ron, thank you for following me in FB. :wink:

Too bad, you didn't understand, least enjoy, sarcasm! LOL!

Goh Meng Seng

Are you a Singaporean? Why are you so 兴栽乐祸 when our country faces natural disaster? Oh i forget, when people suffer you gain in ur fucking votes. Pls do not be a hypocrite citing you want to help Singaporean! Instead of coming out with constructive suggestion..you come out with alot of 风凉话
You are making me sick in my stomach! I spit on YOU!! PUI!!!!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Dogsquare

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a Singaporean? Why are you so 兴栽乐祸 when our country faces natural disaster? Oh i forget, when people suffer you gain in ur fucking votes. Pls do not be a hypocrite citing you want to help Singaporean! Instead of coming out with constructive suggestion..you come out with alot of 风凉话
You are making me sick in my stomach! I spit on YOU!! PUI!!!!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:
just want to correct a word 灾 not 栽

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng is a nobody. Why blame him when our beloved PM LEE think it is probably not worth the money to put up all the preventive measure and insisted that Singaporeans are unrealistic to expect a no-flood Singapore. I dun think it is fair of you to hold GMS responsible when he dun even hold an office. One thing that really puzzle me is that our brilliant GIC/Temasek can afford to lose multiple tens of billion dollar in overseas investment, but a few hundred million dollars flood preventive measure is deemed in PM's word "NOT WORTH". I tink we need more pragmatic people like GMS to go into parliament to ask why so even though i am not saying our PM is wrong. We just need some debate and more dialogue session. End of the day, it is all about justification.

B

Benkei

Very true, i like the term sinkies..:biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Originally Posted by bodycells
Holland will win.. Confirmed!!!!
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Originally Posted by bodycells

Holland sure win one, i dun believe Spain will win...

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
41407_1028466204_9076_q.jpg
Goh Meng Seng Nspcontestampines: Tigongma told me last night, please don't pray to Her anymore. It is Heaven's will that Singapore shall flood until PAP admits their mistakes and make remedies to the Marina Barrage... nothing to do with her liao...
16 minutes ago · Comment · Like:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Your English sucks big time man!! My advice is to get some refresher courses before you forget how to write and read.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

you must be getting really scared of gms... you wouldn't be giving him so much attention if you thought he was just another inconsequential opposition wannabe.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your English sucks big time man!! My advice is to get some refresher courses before you forget how to write and read.

Politics is not abt English. It is abt moving nation, creating better future, improving people's life and if and when possible, preventing flood as well. :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng is a nobody. Why blame him when our beloved PM LEE think it is probably not worth the money to put up all the preventive measure and insisted that Singaporeans are unrealistic to expect a no-flood Singapore. I dun think it is fair of you to hold GMS responsible when he dun even hold an office. One thing that really puzzle me is that our brilliant GIC/Temasek can afford to lose multiple tens of billion dollar in overseas investment, but a few hundred million dollars flood preventive measure is deemed in PM's word "NOT WORTH". I tink we need more pragmatic people like GMS to go into parliament to ask why so even though i am not saying our PM is wrong. We just need some debate and more dialogue session. End of the day, it is all about justification.

multi fingered minitoot irene said MARINA BARRAGE reduced flooding. before MB was up, flooding had never been so exciting and happening.

it was low tide, it flooded. lst blame -rubbish choking the drains. 2nd blame - garbage (presumably bigger rubbish) choking the drains.

now the best classic of all - blam on CONSON TYPHOON!! miss CONSON by the way was hundred of miles away from sngapore.

so our dear ah seng was right.

IT WAS FAULT OF OUR TIKONGMA who might be having serious menstrual cramp!:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my dear ah seng and great opp leader to be, pls be wary about your admirers, obssessors, stalkers, ninjas and turtles fans. they are still around and not what u naively argue that they have changed for the better.

they still love picking cherries especialy when the sweetest pair belong to u :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
The answer is simple.
His wife's super brilliant investment acumen?
Totally worth it.
The convenience of thousands of ordinary singaporeans?
NOT!