• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sale of NSP North Star Online

jw5

Loyal
Hi jw5,

As far as I know, WP has no plans to contest AMK. They may change their plans but that's the information I know.

I don't know whether Dr. Wong Wee Nam will stand or not. Lead Shake is still NSP member but he may not stand as candidate.

Goh Meng Seng
Hi GMS

WP or some party should contest AMK. They should not let PAP and LHL have a walkover, as this is the only say that Singaporean voters have in the choice of PM. If his team and him wins, then so be it.

Last thing I'll say about this, but you should encourage Wong and discourage Tan.

jw5

Loyal
I don't think WP will want to contest in AMK again as at that time their objective was to create a stir to promote WP. In fact, one leader even said after the GE,"i do not know what to do if i had won."
The first thing they could have done was to give LHL a farewell party.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi metalrover,

We never rule that out but Desmond Lim from SPP/SDA is going to stand there again this time round. He was the leader of the SDA team in 2006.

As far as possible, we won't go into 3 corner fight.

Goh Meng Seng

I see, i see, SDA going to contest there again. Nevertheless, i wish you and NSP all the best in contesting at my neighbouring GRC Tampines. :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you ah seng for being a bit wiser. another bigger thank you for helping to go geen and saving GAIA.

to be honest, your newsletter would most likely end up in the trash...and imagine the number of trees gotta be sacrificed for the newsprint.:wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Goh

I suggest you give the North Star for free!?

I will never pay $2 for a political tract.

Preeetttyyy China Ah Mei come around to sell tissues....$2 you pay, without blinking your eyes....give lah!...give to the poor ( sic! thing):biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi metalrover,

We never rule that out but Desmond Lim from SPP/SDA is going to stand there again this time round. He was the leader of the SDA team in 2006.

As far as possible, we won't go into 3 corner fight.

Goh Meng Seng

Make sure that the oppositions this time around ( we are talking 2010) , do their homework thoroughly cover all angles, include your behind...and don't ever you guys let the old fox & his gang drag you all into a cul de sac & you get trounce!!:mad:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi GMS

WP or some party should contest AMK. They should not let PAP and LHL have a walkover, as this is the only say that Singaporean voters have in the choice of PM. If his team and him wins, then so be it.

Last thing I'll say about this, but you should encourage Wong and discourage Tan.

Methinks WP owes no one any obligation to fight any heavyweight and to be fair since WP is now the worst opposition party in Singapore, I have no expectations of it.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP choice of PM after next GE is clear, anti LHL should vote against PAP nationwide if you don't want him to be our PM.
The elections are a direct mandate on PM and his cabinet.

Last edited:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP choice of PM after next GE is clear, anti LHL should vote against PAP nationwide if you don't want him to be our PM.
The elections are a direct mandate on PM and his cabinet.

The pre-election polls of AMK should be quite rosy

You can tell from LHL's blatant "100K FT policy"

The Dragon Prince is not so stupid to introduce something to affect himself

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Kefir. I will look into this.

Goh Meng Seng

ah seng, do not overlook the naturalised FT-singaporeans. they could be the joker card from the paps and could unexpectedly them to save the throne.

your party should also try to network with them and check on their sentiments.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is my 2 cents worth for opposition party....

MUST MUST DIE DIE contest in all WARDS! NEVER ever give PAP another WALKOVER ever again. Let PAP knows that Singaporeans are serious about their views are heard and responded to and the only means thus far is for Opposition to respect that wish by CONTESTING in ALL WARDS... No more FREE LUNCHES for those new candidates tacking behind big wigs. No more "By-election" strategy! By-election strategy only gives ammunition for PAP to tell the people that even opposition wants PAP as the government.

Please please, within your means and reach within the opposition fraternity, please urge them all that not a single ward must be given freely to PAP.

We lose with respect and not without a fight even though we are 3 verus 7! (33% vs 66%)

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is my 2 cents worth for opposition party....
Apparently your brain really worth 2 cents LOL, you want oppositions to take in kuching kurap individuals just to compete every seats in the Parliament? :biggrin::biggrin:
No wonder you are Liu Bei lackey, LOL :p:p:p

GMS, do recruit good individuals and concentrate in getting 1-2 GRCs in this coming GE, it will be a good start for your party. Good Luck :smile:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle Yap must lead a team of willing individuals to fight old dog thief in Tanjong Pagar GRC.
don't talk cock here only... :biggrin:

tookara

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh, I wish you all the best. I hope ur money from the sale of your flat goes far in furthering democracy in Singapore. It was a very very brave act.

Good Luck

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncleyap cannot make it lah. he belongs to the special category of 3 days ding and 4 days dong category - typical of hainanese dangerous minds.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Thank you all supporters. We have a very fruitful and successful political outreach and promotion of our North Star this morning at Ang Mo Kio!

I also learn that Reform Party has a very successful outreach and promotion of their papers as well in Bukit Gombal!

In Solidarity, We Can!

Goh Meng Seng