• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sale of NSP North Star Online

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
We will continue to carry out our usual weekly political outreach on Sundays from this Sunday onwards.

On top of that, if you are unable to see us on the ground but very curious about what kind of publication the authority doesn't want us to sell on the ground, you could purchase a copy from our NSP website at the following address:

<a href="http://www.nsp.sg/catalog/9">http://www.nsp.sg/catalog/9</a>

You could well purchase past copies as well from this site.

I hope that every supporters on the internet would purchase one copy and give us feedback if any.

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.nsp.sg/catalog/9
headerb_eng.jpg

How come all NSP candidatesall looks like construction foreman, char kuey tiao uncle, pimps, plumber and retard? :eek::eek::eek:

They all dun look very intelligent..:o:o Anyone attended Harvard, Cambridge or Oxford?

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh,

good idea, sell NS online !

Who cares how NSP people look like right !

Many tampinese people who voted PAP last GE say they will vote NSP next GE ,

Good news.....Tampenis GRC for PAP is not sweet anymore !

donch worry, i will tell all my friends and relatives who live there give you the votes....no nothing nevermind....you go with your heart....win quality votes not dirty votes !
They will do likwwise---like MLM......spread like fire.

Mr Goh, 50.01% votes also kick the Mapok out !

may the force bw with you.....divine will punish the familees and supporters hahahahaha...

kefir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Goh Meng Seng,
notice the website did not indicate branch code for UOB, I think u need to add in it for those using internet banking.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh

I suggest you give the North Star for free!?

I will never pay $2 for a political tract.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Hi Goh Meng Seng,
notice the website did not indicate branch code for UOB, I think u need to add in it for those using internet banking.

Hi Kefir,

The bank and branch codes have been added. FYI.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Hi Mr Goh,

may i ask what are the other GRCs or SMCs other than Tampines is your party contesting?

I presume you want to know whether we are contesting in your constituency? :wink:

At this moment, declared ones are Jurong GRC, Jalan Besar GRC, Yio Chu Kang SMC, Yishun Central SMC and Mac Pherson SMC. We may have more to come if things work out right. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Dinkley

Alfrescian
Loyal
I presume you want to know whether we are contesting in your constituency? :wink:

At this moment, declared ones are Jurong GRC, Jalan Besar GRC, Yio Chu Kang SMC, Yishun Central SMC and Mac Pherson SMC. We may have more to come if things work out right. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng
hmm so taking out the non-heavyweight GRC and SMCs is NSP strategy. Yeah I was checking out whether my GRC will have any opposition, I live in AMK GRC, Dragon Prince's palace.

Is NSP going to form any coalition with the WP, SDA or RP?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
hmm so taking out the non-heavyweight GRC and SMCs is NSP strategy. Yeah I was checking out whether my GRC will have any opposition, I live in AMK GRC, Dragon Prince's palace.

Is NSP going to form any coalition with the WP, SDA or RP?

Hi Dinkley,

We will not rule out AMK or any other "heavy weight" GRCs but resources are scarce right now. We need more candidates and helpers, plus financial resources.

Goh Meng Seng

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah goh, can consider send one team to Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC, last time round 2006, SPP/SDA fielded one very weak team, and still managed 31%. I'm sure NSP can do better. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
ah goh, can consider send one team to Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC, last time round 2006, SPP/SDA fielded one very weak team, and still managed 31%. I'm sure NSP can do better. :wink:

Hi metalrover,

We never rule that out but Desmond Lim from SPP/SDA is going to stand there again this time round. He was the leader of the SDA team in 2006.

As far as possible, we won't go into 3 corner fight.

Goh Meng Seng

jw5

Loyal
GMS

Are Dr Wong (sorry can't remember his name, is it Weng Nam?) and Tan Lead Shake still NSP members? Are they planning to be election candidates?

For AMK GRC, I guess the WP would want to stand there since they did quite well the last time.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS

Are Dr Wong (sorry can't remember his name, is it Weng Nam?) and Tan Lead Shake still NSP members? Are they planning to be election candidates?

For AMK GRC, I guess the WP would want to stand there since they did quite well the last time.

I don't think WP will want to contest in AMK again as at that time their objective was to create a stir to promote WP. In fact, one leader even said after the GE,"i do not know what to do if i had won."

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
GMS

Hi jw5,

As far as I know, WP has no plans to contest AMK. They may change their plans but that's the information I know.

I don't know whether Dr. Wong Wee Nam will stand or not. Lead Shake is still NSP member but he may not stand as candidate.

Goh Meng Seng