• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's better to sack local S'poreans than FT workers during downturn !

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is really a recession in Singapore, it's better for employers to sack local singaporeans than sending home the foreign workers.

Most local male singaporeans must serve Army reservist training, want to have leave , cannot work on weekends, and demand for high pay.

Foreign workers are cheaper and willing to learn. You see they (30 to 50 pax) can squeeze into one room flat and yet never complain. They can work overtime non-stop and no KPKB.

No wonder PAP govt hates the local workforce to the core but has to say a placebo and lull them with lollipops.

We must understand why the PAP govt so loves these foreign workers, our system only allows us to work and keep quiet. You got problem, you see the MPs.

Our great MM also said that those locals cannot afford to emgirate will be taken care of.
Local people should pick aluminium cans, sweep floors, and be kalongkunis , and be independant.

I hope local people during any downturn should give way to foreign workers becos they give future to our young generation.

Let us hope all private employers should take this opportunity to sack the local people and replace them FT workers.

Please do not give me your center finger, i think getting rid of local workers will help our good PAP govt to survive the nation.

let us hope if the recession reaches it peak this December, most local workers are jobless. Think nation and do sacrifice for PAP, especially for the FT workers.

66% sure agree with me, we only think upgrading, HDB flats pricing, and growth dividends, please dont talk to us about compassion and love. SO what if more and more FT workers come to crowd our island.
We have done our sacrifice, have you ? /I]