• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Atheists - Behold the Quantum Apocalypse

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atheists - Behold the Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse of The Holographic Universe

"In addition to its phantom like nature, such a universe would possess other rather startling features. If the apparent separateness of subatomic particles is illusory, it means that at a deeper level of .......

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b7e_1267863583

----------

Quantum Physics Explains (Particle-Wave Duality of Matter)

A scientific explaination on how thoughts affect reality.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, man created God and the concept of God. There is no God, but the imagination of our perception of our imagination.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, man created God and the concept of God. There is no God, but the imagination of our perception of our imagination.

So I guess we could say the same for the devil couldn't we? Such being the case, then why are you using Devil Within as your nick? A perception of your imagination? :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So I guess we could say the same for the devil couldn't we? Such being the case, then why are you using Devil Within as your nick? A perception of your imagination? :biggrin:

Yes, I created the Devil, as well as God. I can be both God and Devil and neither nor. All is nothing and nothing is everything. LOL!....