• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yumiko (Refused Citizenship?) Has Itchy Skin After...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jun 21, 2010

Lax dumping rules behind dirty sea water?

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
I HAVE lived in Singapore for more than 20 years and am a big fan of how clean and green the country is.
I applaud the efforts of those who have made it this way. I wonder, however, if the same care is extended to Singapore's surrounding waters.
Whenever I swim in the sea, I notice that the water quality looks bad and my skin starts to itch after I come out of the water. I love the ocean and coastal areas in general, and have travelled enough to know that these are not signs of a healthy marine environment.
I have heard that Singapore is one of the few countries that does not require shipping traffic and industries to treat their waste. Is it really true that tankers are allowed to dump their untreated waste into the sea without cost or recrimination?
I would like to know why Singapore's surrounding waters are so dirty and what is the official policy towards water pollution by the main offenders, be they vessels or industries.
Yumiko Davis (Ms)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
979E27D1B7ECA09940F4FE_Large.jpg

U dare to look me in the eyes and say the water dirty? How much u pay to use MY water?

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japanese woman married a Ang Mo and live in Singapore

Tells you a lot about this shit FT

Maybe his Ang Mo cum is making her itchy

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
tankers park in open 'international' water, dump their crap & let the water current carry the faeces into our boundaries, then, the idiots go swimming in the shit water, complain that the water is unclean.... well, if they've shit for brains, then their skin deserve to itch.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
tankers park in open 'international' water, dump their crap & let the water current carry the faeces into our boundaries, then, the idiots go swimming in the shit water, complain that the water is unclean.... well, if they've shit for brains, then their skin deserve to itch.

That's why the crabs in the area is all so big big one.