• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Sunday: Main Stream Media no let up on CHC Couple !

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a week!. First the delighful and romantic picture of old man and his wife at Sentosa. Now a romantic and endearing video tribute all the way from Hollywood. I was so touched that pissed in my pants. The liquid running down my led was as warm as these 2 rendition of love.

To complete the atmosphere of love and see how loving kongie and horsie are, they should also take a photo of themselves in front of a lovely white bldg in cantonment rd during their next appt - now that would make me cream in my shorts....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too much for one week bro. On hearing this, slipped on my own pee.
[/LIST]
I suppose you missed reading how Sumiko Tan missed her dead Pom and how Najib was looking for a name for his pussy. Those wld have topped them all and give you many more orgiastic moments besides wetting yr pants...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, there is an awful lot of foreplay before the picture in from on Cantonment.

To complete the atmosphere of love and see how loving kongie and horsie are, they should also take a photo of themselves in front of a lovely white bldg in cantonment rd during their next appt - now that would make me cream in my shorts....

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, this is second prosecution. Calvary charismatic church including an angmo leader and an alpha society member went to jail for cheating Hong Leong Finance about 20 years ago.

i suppose you are referring to the Reverend Sewards (Freddy is the papa or son?!).... they are still active isn't it ? In Bethal Assembly of God & those Victory Family Center related-VWO affiliates ....

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning in English press..
Evening in ShinMin Daily,
somehow, it is always more POIGNANT in Chinese...

Shin Min Headlines (translated: Sun Ho's Lavish Lifestyle!

SM20-001-0-SHI.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. When Bakker was released from prison, Fred flew him over for a sermon how he found Christ again in jail. there was a collection from Singaporeans the dumbfucks they are and away he flew to start a new life. Fred as usual made his usual police report how the weekend collection box was stolen.

i suppose you are referring to the Reverend Sewards (Freddy is the papa or son?!).... they are still active isn't it ? In Bethal Assembly of God & those Victory Family Center related-VWO affiliates ....

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I wonder if Bonnie & Clyde had stepped on the tails of some rich and powerful, so much so that the tide suddenly turned against them.

Your guess is as good as mime.

My guess goes beyond personal. CHC has become too big, rich and poweful and someone dont like it very much, that is my guess for the crampdown.

When a religious organisation goes too big and could control and even influence the secular masses, its something to worry about.

jw5

Loyal
Despite their followers' past declarations of support and devotion, after reading this article about her home and lifestyle in LA, what do these same supporters have to say now?
Are they still singing the same tune? Or have they changed their minds?
If there are any such followers here or anyone who knows such followers, please enlighten us.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite their followers' past declarations of support and devotion, after reading this article about her home and lifestyle in LA, what do these same supporters have to say now?
Are they still singing the same tune? Or have they changed their minds?
If there are any such followers here or anyone who knows such followers, please enlighten us.

There will be devotees who will actually back them up because they think "that's the way it should be" if you are blessed by God and they deserve all the good things in life since they have done so much to serve God.

jw5

Loyal
There will be devotees who will actually back them up because they think "that's the way it should be" if you are blessed by God and they deserve all the good things in life since they have done so much to serve God.
I know what you mean because I have read reports of what they said and have even heard a few personally.
But that was when they were known to be living a comfortable luxurious life in SG, no different from a top corporate executive or successful businessman.
A lavish lifestyle among the rich and famous like Pitt and Jolie in LA could be a different matter altogether.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the new age church organisation philosophy is based on success, wealth and good life. Very much an extension of the american protestant ethos. Look at NCC, Harvest, Hillsongs etc. Its starts from dressing right up to cars and homes. As they acquire, they actually tell others. For them it is god's blessing.

Its one reason why they attract young impressionable kids. The gullible ones are those that can't figure out where the money is coming from.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's just a great diversion from joblessness for recent graduates, before the elections

i doubt most sinkies really care abt CHC unless they gave $$$ to that place

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
recently many chenghoo-lang very busy attending church services almost every sunday to hear pastors n preachers preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ.
wonder how many have raised their hands to receive Christ liao?