• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC Has The Largest Number of Rich Businessmen,Doctors,Lawyers,Accountants,Graduates.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
City Harvest Church members boast the highest Average IQ amongst all religious and even secular congregations in Singapore (Mensa not included).

We have a large number of Rich Businessmen,Doctors,Lawyers,Teachers, Accountants,Engineers,Graduates, Undergraduates, sons and daughters of MPs and other rich and powerful people,
We are a rich and powerful group of people and hence would be able to make generous offerings to God. These are the people that God will welcome warmly to Heaven :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CHC Has The Largest Number of Rich Businessmen,Doctors,Lawyers,Accountants,Gradua

So? :d:d:d:d

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CHC Has The Largest Number of Rich Businessmen,Doctors,Lawyers,Accountants,Gradua

City Harvest Church members boast the highest Average IQ amongst all religious and even secular congregations in Singapore (Mensa not included).

We have a large number of Rich Businessmen,Doctors,Lawyers,Teachers, Accountants,Engineers,Graduates, Undergraduates, sons and daughters of MPs and other rich and powerful people,
We are a rich and powerful group of people and hence would be able to make generous offerings to God. These are the people that God will welcome warmly to Heaven :wink:

so does that mean ur god dont welcome people that are not rich business man, doctors , lawyers, accountants, engineers,graduates, undegraduates and sons and daughters of mps and other rich and powerful people?????

omg u are under a very bad spell.......

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

so does that mean ur god dont welcome people that are not rich business man, doctors , lawyers, accountants, engineers,graduates, undegraduates and sons and daughters of mps and other rich and powerful people?????

omg u are under a very bad spell.......

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

We certainly do not welcome infidels like you with only 'N' Level qualifications:mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hmm do you know any other insults other than retarded gay dog?:biggrin::confused:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You son of a Mexican crack whore, there is no GOD except only this one

chinese-new-year-symbols-MoneyDiety.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

What makes you think that those categories of persons you mentioned have high IQs? They're mostly Sinkies. And Sinkies have only average and low IQs, be they lawyers, doctors, politicians etc. Isn't that your stand all along?

Perhaps CHC should merge with this infamous Landover Baptist Church in the US. Check out their website :

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

What makes you think that those categories of persons you mentioned have high IQs? They're mostly Sinkies. And Sinkies have only average and low IQs, be they lawyers, doctors, politicians etc. Isn't that your stand all along?

Perhaps CHC should merge with this infamous Landover Baptist Church in the US. Check out their website :

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

You moronic dumbass:mad:

If I scored 272 for my PSLE while you scored 172, I definitely have a higher IQ than you:mad: Then again, your pea-brain might not be able to understand this simple logic:mad:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Kong Hee is found guilty (which is likely). I would like to see your face and those who support him blindly.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Kong Hee is found guilty (which is likely). I would like to see your face and those who support him blindly.

You accursed retarded Satan's minion:oIo:

I would like to see your face when Satan sodomised your faggoty arse in Hell :mad:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

You moronic dumbass:mad:

If I scored 272 for my PSLE while you scored 172, I definitely have a higher IQ than you:mad: Then again, your pea-brain might not be able to understand this simple logic:mad:

Equating PSLE results (or any academic qualifications for that matter) with IQ scores? You're making my toes laugh!!! Who knows, PSLE is the only qualification you have!

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ha...I ask my Lord to fuck your ass so hard that you'll moan "Oh..God!".

The fake Pastors that you follow would probably be in the queue too.

You accursed retarded Satan's minion:oIo:

I would like to see your face when Satan sodomised your faggoty arse in Hell :mad:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can argue with you about that....children of God are blessed....:biggrin:
All are blessed? you sure or not? so you are blessed with PAP controlling you in your peehole, so why you complain? you vote for PAP lah :biggrin::biggrin:

Then how about those Christian with cancers, physically impaired, are they blessed by God too? You want to say to them :"God is testing you" right? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hmm do you know any other insults other than retarded gay dog?:biggrin::confused:

hi there

1. just let the crap move on!
2. such foul mouther, good at doing nothing much except farting.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can argue with you about that....children of God are blessed....:biggrin:

Matthew 5:3-12 -

<SUP>3</SUP>"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
<SUP>4</SUP>Blessed are those who mourn,
For they shall be comforted.
<SUP>5</SUP>Blessed are the meek,
For they shall inherit the earth.
<SUP>6</SUP>Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
For they shall be filled.
<SUP>7</SUP>Blessed are the merciful,
For they shall obtain mercy.
<SUP>8</SUP>Blessed are the pure in heart,
For they shall see God.
<SUP>9</SUP>Blessed are the peacemakers,
For they shall be called sons of God.
<SUP>10</SUP>Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
<SUP>11</SUP>"Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.<SUP> </SUP>
<SUP>12</SUP>Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.​

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal

Equating PSLE results (or any academic qualifications for that matter) with IQ scores? You're making my toes laugh!!! Who knows, PSLE is the only qualification you have!

I think that oso he neber pass:biggrin::biggrin: Seeing his retarded replies...he must copy paste all the words

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

is god so materialistic? :confused::confused::confused:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

is god so materialistic? :confused::confused::confused:

He thinks that God needs all those monetary contributions from mere mortals and that He'll be please with it! The only thing that can ever please God is the finished work of Christ on the cross! All else are just "filthy rags" (Isaiah 64:4-9) to God!!!