• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC Deserved All The Millions of Dollars Given For Their Excellent Services!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am rich and I happy with the services provided by Pastor Kong, am I not entitled to donate my riches to CHC:mad:

This whole investigation was cooked up by losers who are jealous and envy of CHC's tremendous success.

Over the years, CHC has helped tens of thousands of Singaporeans tremendously. People who have joined CHC have the following benefits:

1. Networking and getting connections for their businesses.
Pastor Kong has also blessed these businesses and CHC has a big following of the most successful businessmen in Singapore.

2.Pretty SYTs have gotten married to rich successful businessmen they met while in CHC and hence leading comfortable lives. Imagine they could have marry any of you poor maggots here:mad:
Rich successful men can have their pick of beautiful SYTs and pro-create more beautiful and smart people.

3. And most importantly, their place in Heaven is assured.

The list goes on.

Whatever amounts CHC churchgoers have donated, I dare say they have been rewarded more than 1000-fold.

It is such a good investment that only retards would refuse to join CHC.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This whole investigation was cooked up by losers who are jealous and envy of CHC's tremendous success.

Over the years, CHC has helped tens of thousands of Singaporeans tremendously.

By your stupid logic, your PAP master should just step down and let CHC do the nation building job. Anyway, God told me not to donate blindly and live like a wise man instead of foolish followers

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am rich and I happy with the services provided by Pastor Kong, am I not entitled to donate my riches to CHC:mad:

We have a church which pays millions and abuse the contributions made by the followers...

At the same time, we also have ministars who get millions and abused the mandatory contributions made be the tax-payers..

Church is being investigated.. how about ministars ? Oh yes ! they are above all.. sky high.. untouchable ?

They could get billions if they are from the private organisation...

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Over the years, CHC has helped tens of thousands of Singaporeans tremendously. People who have joined CHC have the following benefits:

Pastor Kong has also blessed these businesses and CHC has a big following of the most successful businessmen in Singapore.

2.Pretty SYTs have gotten married to rich successful businessmen they met while in CHC and hence leading comfortable lives. Imagine they could have marry any of you poor maggots here:mad:
Rich successful men can have their pick of beautiful SYTs and pro-create more beautiful and smart people.

The list goes on.

Whatever amounts CHC churchgoers have donated, I dare say they have been rewarded more than 1000-fold.

from your statement son, u doesnt seem to be very educated and bright....together with your vulgarities and aggressiveness...hell awaits you...go on the gate is already open...

just for you and specially for you..

Yukimura Sanada

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That's not the point.

Originally Posted by fishbuff

this is absolutely a sad fucking case for SG!!

i salute those buddhist temples that provide free food for the poor, not like those sad f**k CHC or NCC that enrich their freaking pastors and totally make a mockery out of Jesus' teaching.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
By your stupid logic, your PAP master should just step down and let CHC do the nation building job. By the way, God told me not to donate blindly.

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

People like World acclaimed director Jack Neo and Ho Kwon Ping etc. have contributed greatly to our nation building and they were able to do so thanks to our efficient and corrupt-free first world government.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

People like World acclaimed director Jack Neo and Ho Kwon Ping etc. have contributed greatly to our nation building and they were able to do so thanks to our efficient and corrupt-free first world government.

sad to hear that from you son.....:(.......its beyond hope....

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clinton666 u spastic maggot degenerate scumbag sorry excuse of a human being aka gay cocksucker cum anal fuckee little piece of dog shit with small penis and erectile problems coupled with ugly face epitomizing the "UGLY" word time and again.....

what services did your sweet ol' Pastor Kong provide to you? One 'tequila shot' into your mouth? Some male bonding? Rising to the occasion for the bromance between the two of u? :oIo:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
graphic_death.jpg

triple 666 got brain damage .

Explode2.jpg

Please re-attach new head .

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before you jump to conclusion, always ask what Jesus would have done in similar situations and your mind would be cleared. 依法不依人。 If you are in doubt, always go back to the teaching of Jesus and not in your case your pastor.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like the niche in temples which you can place an advance booking, I believe you may had placed your payment for your place in heaven. Congratulations! but please make sure the seller do not abscond with your money. Further, you may have bought a place in hell accidentally.
Where there's alot of money around the devil is just around the corner.
I like to quote from the Bible " It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to go to heaven"

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666 u spastic maggot degenerate scumbag sorry excuse of a human being aka gay cocksucker cum anal fuckee little piece of dog shit with small penis and erectile problems coupled with ugly face epitomizing the "UGLY" word time and again.....

what services did your sweet ol' Pastor Kong provide to you? One 'tequila shot' into your mouth? Some male bonding? Rising to the occasion for the bromance between the two of u? :oIo:

Women don't go for looks, they go for successful, rich and powerful man like me. Your wife's car-wrecked face is what epitomises UGLY..

Let me teach you a new word, your wife is FUGLY aka FUCKING UGLY:mad:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal

The list goes on.

r u worshipping God or money?:confused: