• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FTs slashing killing FTs

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
FTs Slashing and killing FTs

Over 100 officers work to nab 'Kallang Slashers'
Wed, Jun 02, 2010
my paper
<--- http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20100602-219663.html

Kallang attack spree: Slash and grab

pic17.jpg

Construction worker Sandeep Singh, 23,
was slashed twice on his head, once on his
lower back and several times on his left forearm and hand.
The last three fingers of his left hand were so
badly cut that they were left dangling.

pic18.jpg

Mr Singh needed an eight-hour operation
at Tan Tock Seng Hospital to re-attach the finger
and stitch up his other wounds.
He was walking from Geylang Lorong 17 back
to his flat at Block 44, Sims Drive,
close to midnight on Saturday when
he saw five or six men near a playground.

pic19.jpg

As they approached him, he realised
that four of them had "long knives", most likely parangs.
Before he could do anything, they set upon him.

pic20.jpg

"No words were spoken by the men.
Then the knives came at me, first at my head and left ear
, then my back and then my left forearm,"
Mr Singh said in a mixture of Punjabi and English.

pic21.jpg

"I was slashed three to four times on my
left forearm and the last three fingers
of my left hand were left dangling.
"I had no chance to shout or even plead for my life.
After the slashing, I fell to the ground."

pic22.jpg

A deep slash on Mr Singh's left ear.
Besides Mr Singh, the group is believed
to have attacked three other men,
one of whom was killed.

pic23.jpg

After taking his mobile phone, $100 in cash,
his work permit and a cheque for
$1,000 from his employer, the attackers fled.
"I was bleeding on my face and head and
my vision was blurred. I was lying on the ground
until around midnight when a man saw me and called the police.

"The next thing I knew,
I was in hospital and going for the operation," said Mr Singh.

pic24.jpg

He occasionally groaned in pain during our interview at his hospital bed yesterday, with his cousin, Mr Gurpreet Singh, 23, and elder brother, Mr Paviterdeep Singh, 25, helping to translate.

MORE than 100 officers from units such as the land divisions, the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) and the Special Operations Command were roped in to aid in catching the crew dubbed the Kallang Slashers.

A gang of seven went on a bloody and violent night-long robbery spree on Sunday, which left one victim dead and three wounded.

Yesterday, the CID said it arrested three of the seven suspects - a motley crew of cleaners and odd-job labourers holding valid work permits who stayed in a lodging house in Syed Alwi Road in Little India.

Click here to find out more!Click here to find out more!
Two were nabbed within the vicinity of the lodging house, while the third was caught shortly after. By 11pm on Monday, the trio were in police custody.

Last edited:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suspects in Kallang robberies charged
By Leong Wee Keat, TODAY | Posted: 02 June 2010 1229 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

Officers conduct investigations at the crime site

SINGAPORE : One of seven members whom terrorised the Kallang area last Sunday with a spate of violent robberies was charged in court on Wednesday morning.

22-year-old Micheal Anak Garing was charged with the murder of an Indian construction worker on Sunday morning at an open field near to Riverine by The Park condominium.

The Malaysian was said to have committed the crime with three other males - Hairee Anak Landak, 19, Tony Anak Imba, 31, and Donny Anak Meluda, 19.

If convicted, Micheal Anak Garing faces the death penalty.

The general worker, who sported spiky hair and was wearing a red t-shirt, will next appear in court on June 9.

Two other members of the group were also charged with armed robbery in the morning.

Shahman Anak Milak and Sylvester Anak Barogok are accused of robbing a man on May 28 at around 10pm.

Both are accused of committing the robbery with five others under the overhead bridge of Blk 41 Sims Drive.

One or more of the gang were allegedly armed with a parang.

The court granted permission for police detectives to take the trio out of remand at Central Police Division for scene investigations. - CNA/jy

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The general worker, who sported spiky hair and was wearing a red t-shirt, will next appear in court on June 9.

=> OMG! And such gangsters are actually VETTED as TALENTS and given work permits to work in Peesai by the Familee TRAITORS!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

=> OMG! And such gangsters are actually VETTED as TALENTS and given work permits to work in Peesai by the Familee TRAITORS!

The PAP regime says they are ones with drive and they are going to be the ones driving up spurs into our backside .

MM Lee: “good thing” to welcome so many Chinese immigrants as Singaporeans have become less “hard-driving”

December 24, 2009

In an extensive interview with the National Geographic, Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew continues to support the ruling party’s liberal immigration policies though he is aware that many Singaporeans are unhappy with the influx of immigrants.
“Over time, Singaporeans have become less hard-driving and hard-striving. This is why it is a good thing that the nation has welcomed so many Chinese immigrants.” Lee was quoted saying.

Lee describes the country’s new subjects as “hungry,” with parents who “pushed the children very hard.”

“If native Singaporeans are falling behind because the spurs are not stuck into the hide, that is their problem,” he quipped.

Desperate to boost Singapore’s flagging birth rate, the government opened the floodgates to immigrants which have changed the island state’s demographics radically over the past few years.
Foreigners now make up 36 per cent of the population, up from 14 per cent
in 1990.

Last edited: