• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hell Awaits Those Who Have Wrongly Accused Pastor Kong!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have personally seen Pastor Kong performing miracles and there is no doubt he has a special relationship with God. All your retards who have wrongly accused Pastor Kong will have to prepare to answer to God on your Judgement Day:mad:

Followers rally around City Harvest leaders

Carolyn Quek & Ang Yiying
Wed, Jun 02, 2010
The Straits Times

CITY Harvest churchgoers rallied around their leaders a day after news that Pastor Kong Hee and 16 other church members were being investigated for allegedly misusing church funds.

Followers said they were praying and confident that the church of 33,000 worshippers would ride out the storm. A group pledging support has been set up on Facebook.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's hope Ah Kong can perform a miracle for himself :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

U wait long long. Once CAD gets involved, they sure die die whack out some dirty secrets one, otherwise they will just be slapping themselves in the face.

The question is not whether there is any monkey business or not, more like how will those monkeys be punished. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U wait long long. Once CAD gets involved, they sure die die whack out some dirty secrets one, otherwise they will just be slapping themselves in the face.

The question is not whether there is any monkey business or not, more like how will those monkeys be punished. :biggrin:

CAD is answering to greater god...with so many big god (BG) baby god (BG agan) around....Kong Hee Fatt Choy days are numbered...must take up dancing now..with 'stars'...or practice his Humtup kakis....:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
CAD is answering to greater god...with so many big god (BG) baby god (BG agan) around....Kong Hee Fatt Choy days are numbered...must take up dancing now..with 'stars'...or practice his Humtup kakis....:biggrin:

U better get ready a scrapbook. Time to paste those damning news articles on Con Hee and send them to TeeKee the resident religious nutjob! :p

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sun HOrse's career is the biggest miracle. Look ugly, sound awful but still dare to prance around the Tv screen like some hot shit. Damn shameless.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You blasphemous gay dog:oIo:

CHC will be absolved from these false accusations started by former members who have strayed from the righteous path.
Hell awaits these sinners:mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You spastic maggot :oIo:

There is only one God and it is spelled with a capital G. All the rest are false gods.
You are going to Hell for sure:mad:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have personally got Pastor Kong performing blowjob for me and he is indeed good at it. :biggrin:

I say PTUI to CHC. So what are you going to do about it? :biggrin:

this is absolutely a sad fucking case for SG!!

i salute those buddhist temples that provide free food for the poor, not like those sad f**k CHC or NCC that enrich their freaking pastors and totally make a mockery out of Jesus' teaching.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have personally seen Pastor Kong performing miracles and there is no doubt he has a special relationship with God.

Jesus also had special relationship with God, Yehweh and Jesus also performed miracles. Pastor Kong is then 2010 re-made of Jesus.

CITY Harvest churchgoers rallied around their leaders a day after news that Pastor Kong Hee and 16 other church members were being investigated for allegedly misusing church funds. Followers said they were praying and confident that the church of 33,000 worshippers would ride out the storm. A group pledging support has been set up on Facebook.

Jesus had to feed 5,000 people and he turned stones into breads. Pastor Kong is more fortunate than Jesus, 33,000 people give him money and he don't have to fed them either.

God, your jealous God, killed Jesus (his only begotten son) so Gentiles like you can be saved and go to heaven. Pastor Kong will have to go through the same as Jesus, and this is the same God's doing too. This time he is being investigate for 'jia lui /makan money' and may go to jail.

Will your God send Pastor Kong to jail? Just to recall the 1 AD Roman hanged people on a cross, now 2010 gahmen send people to jail.

Last edited:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Greed is what pushes many of these people at the helm of corporations, organisations to mishandle the money. Help yourself to some when there is so many. Just pray no one blows the whistle.

With so much money involved, anyone in his position will be tempted because he is human, not GOD:biggrin:

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
this king kong guy is a damn good marketing person.....he should write a thesis or a book for that.....someone should give him a Phd for marketing.....

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talking about my place?

Yes there maybe only 1 GOD but what makes you so sure that you are praying to the HIM? Through Kong Hee? He can only tell you about Heaven based on the Bible which you can read on your own. Has he been there yet?

I feel sad for the CHC members who had been misled by Kong Hee. You think CAD will come in if they dun have the charge ready?

You spastic maggot :oIo:

There is only one God and it is spelled with a capital G. All the rest are false gods.
You are going to Hell for sure:mad:

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have personally seen Pastor Kong performing miracles and there is no doubt he has a special relationship with God. All your retards who have wrongly accused Pastor Kong will have to prepare to answer to God on your Judgement Day:mad:

Whether Pastor Kong or as what you said, people accusing him, let God and the CAD find out the real truth about him and decide if he is innocent or guilty.

For what I have known, Pastor Kong did a lot of wrong things and he never reflect on himself and seeking God for answer or forgiveness.

I remembered a couple of years ago, my friend used to attend CHC, but after one incident, she left the church. I asked her what is the reason, and she told me her story.

She said one day, she went to church, and Pastor Kong's wife Sun Ho just became a singer. Pastor Kong asked all his church members to buy her CD's. Not only Kong asked his church members to buy them, but also asked them to buy more CD's and gave it to their friends. So a competition started, a lot of members bought 10, 20 CD's and gave it to their friends.

And Pastor Kong assistant pastor came up to the stage, and he said he bought 200 of his wife CD's. And everyone clapped. I did asked CHC members about the truth, and they said their Pastor did nothing wrong as he never forced them to buy it. I asked them this question, this Pastor Kong is well liked and respected by his church members, as long as he needs any help(other than wrong things or illegal things), his church members will go all out to help him. So when he opened his mouth, of coz the members will go all out to help him and his wife. And that is wrong.

God never asked you to use His pulpit to sell things other than preaching. Only those Pastor who had no income and using God'd pulpit to promote their christian CD's and books to sustain their living hood. Only that is allowed.

But using God's pulpit to promote Sun Ho CD's and letting his assistant pastor to tell others that he bought 200 CD's, it only shows that the pastor is more like curry flavour Pastor Kong than promoting God.

And even if Sun Ho said her songs is more about God and love in her album, but the way she dressed, so exposed and the dance is so sexy, it just telling others that her songs doesnt really reflect about God's teaching.

If you said that Sun Ho's songs and dancing sexy in video MTV is a different thing, then might as well asked Hillsongs singers to do strip shows while singing God's songs, am I rite to say that?

So if Pastor Kong is innocent, he will be free, but if he did something wrong and tried to argue his way out from being declare guilty, our God is watching!

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
before verdict comes out, teekee throws kong hee under the wheels,,,,,,,,,,,

not much diff when soldiers approach simon,,,,,,,,,,

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
KHFC will just suffer a token punishment la. There are many members in garment like mini sters. He more powerful than GOD la only second to lau lee.

Seen him perform miracles? Come on don't kid yourself la. The only miracle he did is to turn a horse into his wife and he screwed that up by leaving her face unchanged.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Not just theory only, but a working model. Should have given the guy a young entrepreneur award.

this king kong guy is a damn good marketing person.....he should write a thesis or a book for that.....someone should give him a Phd for marketing.....