• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hell Awaits Those Who Have Wrongly Accused Pastor Kong!

warthog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have personally seen Pastor Kong performing miracles and there is no doubt he has a special relationship with God. All your retards who have wrongly accused Pastor Kong will have to prepare to answer to God on your Judgement Day:mad:

Followers rally around City Harvest leaders

Carolyn Quek & Ang Yiying
Wed, Jun 02, 2010
The Straits Times

CITY Harvest churchgoers rallied around their leaders a day after news that Pastor Kong Hee and 16 other church members were being investigated for allegedly misusing church funds.

Followers said they were praying and confident that the church of 33,000 worshippers would ride out the storm. A group pledging support has been set up on Facebook.

A good and born again Christian DO NOT cursed others. You just did !

Does your threat mean that if I accuse him correctly and he is indeed found guilty of the charges, that I will go to Heaven ? !

In the last days there will be false prophets and bad teachers. Beware !
Don't follow them blindly or you will be just like the frenzy CULT members.

The church grew too big and too fast !

Without proper and INDEPENDENT governance, the temptation was just too great !

The main culprit is Sun Ho, your true modern JEZEBEL indeed !
She had gone astray indeed and her husband will indeed have to pay a GREAT price for it.

There is none so blind than he who will not see. SIGH !