• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Singaporean FT soldier shot in Thailand

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian Singaporean FT soldier shot in Thailand

Second+soldier+shot%253A+Why+didn%2527t+MINDEF+give+full+disclosure%253F-thumbnail.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kuku keling kia. What happened to him i wonder hopefully he's jailed for a long time in thailand. Thai jails should be worse than singapore ones.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai jails should be worse than singapore ones.

There are many types of 'facilities' and 'privileges' provided, if you have the $$$. Need not have to take the makan coz can cook your own with ingredients brought in by your folks. Can smoke unlike Changi. Bonks are arrangeable. That's what my friend told me when I visited him. I think the jail was in Nontaburi. There is a provision shop just opposite and they make delivery on your behalf. I bought him the best in the shop.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let see a thread written on 26 may 2010, about 7 months ago. By watchman, someone who was banned by sam leong, for whatever reason.
No one interested in the thread and no story to tell us what did he do, what is his name, what happen to him. Then someone show up 7 months later to reply it. Therefore Jah_rastafar_I is Watchman, and spam us twice with useless thread, therefore i will give you infraction for spam. Have a nice day.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many types of 'facilities' and 'privileges' provided, if you have the $$$. Need not have to take the makan coz can cook your own with ingredients brought in by your folks. Can smoke unlike Changi. Bonks are arrangeable. That's what my friend told me when I visited him. I think the jail was in Nontaburi. There is a provision shop just opposite and they make delivery on your behalf. I bought him the best in the shop.

why is your fren in a thai jail?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let see a thread written on 26 may 2010, about 7 months ago. By watchman, someone who was banned by sam leong, for whatever reason.
No one interested in the thread and no story to tell us what did he do, what is his name, what happen to him. Then someone show up 7 months later to reply it. Therefore Jah_rastafar_I is Watchman, and spam us twice with useless thread, therefore i will give you infraction for spam. Have a nice day.

???????????????? Oh cos i upped the thread i am watchman? Stupid logic from a dumb mod. I suppose you're still carrying feelings from the other thread where they called you the dumbest mod.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who the hell dig up a thread with zero response from 7 months ago? There was no story, no description, no nothing.
If you are not watchman, then who are you.

I am just doing my job as a mod, being call dumb by an infant is quite amusing, carry on, but dun be rude. I will have to infract if you are rude. Please protest with dignity and courteously. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who the hell dig up a thread with zero response from 7 months ago? There was no story, no description, no nothing.
If you are not watchman, then who are you.

I am just doing my job as a mod, being call dumb by an infant is quite amusing, carry on, but dun be rude. I will have to infract if you are rude. Please protest with dignity and courteously. Have a nice day.

look you are a mod check my ip address with watchman's. I'm not sure what isp he's using but mine is on starhub. In any case you're pretty dumb. I simply saw the title under similar threads and hence i looked into it and gave my opinion as simple as that.

It's plain obvious you're carrying feelings and now there's infractions for being rude? Btw sidestep that issue a bit and let's read your post. I read your sentence here again then i read post my post #6. All i did was state that in the other thread they simply stated factually that you're the dumbest mod. Then you replied in post #8 that it's amusing to be called dumb by an infant. Well there was nothing else said about you just the fact that you're dumb so therefore where does the issue of being rude come into play?

Also is this your first day in this forum? This forum has always had ppl that took a strong stance on issues and if a few choice words hurt your paper thin feelings then simply get out of the kitchen. I think you better stop abusing your privileges as a mod and stop issuing infractions on non existent issues.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's plain obvious you're carrying feelings and now there's infractions for being rude? Btw sidestep that issue a bit and let's read your post. I read your sentence here again then i read post my post #6. All i did was state that in the other thread they simply stated factually that you're the dumbest mod. Then you replied in post #8 that it's amusing to be called dumb by an infant. Well there was nothing else said about you just the fact that you're dumb so therefore where does the issue of being rude come into play?

sorry you lost me.
clear and concise statements pls.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry you lost me.
clear and concise statements pls.

What a dummy. I'll summarize it so you can process it. I mentioned that others stated a fact that others called you dumb. You then say it's ok since the ones that call you dumb are infants and then you tell me not to be rude. I then look back at my post and see that i just mentioned that others called you dumb and that's it nothing else and you think that's amusing so when was i ever rude? After that i mentioned that you're such a sensitive crybaby probably getting worked up over every small thing.

Need me to summarize it further?

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
. I'll summarize it so you can process it. I mentioned that others stated a fact that others called you dumb. You then say it's ok since the ones that call you dumb are infants and then you tell me not to be rude. I then look back at my post and see that i just mentioned that others called you dumb and that's it nothing else and you think that's amusing so when was i ever rude? After that i mentioned that you're such a sensitive crybaby probably getting worked up over every small thing.

what the hell are you talking about? Are you still in primary school? stop mumbling about and go to sleep.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good gosh...multiple life sentences...worse than death.

any chance of amnesty when like, king's birthday?

I'm not sure about that. You need to ask GD or maybe one of the other guys living in thailand. That's fiaked up for anyone regardless of which jail he's in although i supposed it's still better to be in a jail that has human rights rather than one that doesn't.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
???????????????? Oh cos i upped the thread i am watchman? Stupid logic from a dumb mod. I suppose you're still carrying feelings from the other thread where they called you the dumbest mod.

Brother, why do you bother to spar with an asshole who lives in his own world? This shithead is the only one that pissed me in this forum but now I cannot be bothered with him. Who knows he might be Sam's clone and us being used to stir shit here. Look at how pathetic the moderated folder is and compare it to the recent set up folder for JB and you will understand why he is poking his ass here. It seems that he has forgotten that he is the moderator for the moderated folder and not every folder. Then again, why bother. No need to spar with him. Assholes drag you down to their level :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, why do you bother to spar with an asshole who lives in his own world? This shithead is the only one that pissed me in this forum but now I cannot be bothered with him. Who knows he might be Sam's clone and us being used to stir shit here. Look at how pathetic the moderated folder is and compare it to the recent set up folder for JB and you will understand why he is poking his ass here. It seems that he has forgotten that he is the moderator for the moderated folder and not every folder. Then again, why bother. No need to spar with him. Assholes drag you down to their level :biggrin:

Ah yes thanks for the advice. Well i suppose i just wanted to talk about the issue at hand and yet he decided to derail the thread to bring on something personal. What a pain in the ass. Even worse is he's not an ordinary forummer but one with privileges and he's misusing his mod powers giving out infractions for no reason. Yes i suppose i'll ignore him in future.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

OMFG, that is one of the most spastic logical leaps of faith i have read on this forum. its so ridiculous it actually deserves a response.

are you here to provide comic relief? dumb and dumber is a bit dated, but i guess its still good for a few laughs.

can you explain to everyone, which edition of "101 Unspoken Rules of Forum Moderation" you referred to, to conclude that it is inappropriate behaviour to revive an old thread? Or do you follow more of a laissez-faire, what-ever-strikes-your-fancy system?

you remind me of those female micro-manager lady bosses - if you submit a substantively perfect report to them, they will still find cause to nitpick on the lack of 2" margins or missing indentations after each new paragraph. and they will look genuinely displeased as they ask you to make the corrections.