• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The official OZ bashing thread.

AAA

July 29, 2008
Four men beat up M'sian student in Melbourne

MELBOURNE - A MALAYSIAN student who was walking to his cousin's house was badly beaten up by four men here last Friday.

Mr Kevinra Joseph, 19, son of Binary University College vice-chancellor Prof Joseph Adaikalam has emerged from a coma and is recovering from severe head injuries at the Royal Melbourne Hospital.

Police said that Kevinra, who arrived here just a month ago for his studies, was walking alone in Little Lonsdale Street at 2.50am on Friday when four men assaulted him.

Kevinra suffered head injuries and was found by passers-by lying unconscious on the footpath in nearby Russell Street.

The RMIT engineering student was walking to his cousin's house when he was attacked.

'Surgeons have found bleeding in Kevinra's brain. He has memory loss and is confused and traumatised,' said Prof Adaikalam, who arrived here on Sunday with his wife and daughter.

He said that his son, who was new to this city, had lost his way.

'He was talking to his cousin on the handphone when the attack took place. His cousin was still on the phone and could hear the screams and the whole attack,' added the father.

Police have CCTV footage of the assault and hope to catch the attackers soon.

Vicious attacks are becoming common after dark in the central business district here, and local police have repeatedly reminded the public to move in groups at night.

Most of the attacks are drug or alcohol-induced.

Tyler Durden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Four men beat up M'sian student in Melbourne

>'He was talking to his cousin on the handphone when the attack took place. His
>cousin was still on the phone and could hear the screams and the whole attack,'
>added the father.

Ang moh racists: We're gonna beat the $hit outta ya, chink!!!

Malaysian: Mummy!!!

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't think Mr Kevinra Joseph is a chink.

>'He was talking to his cousin on the handphone when the attack took place. His
>cousin was still on the phone and could hear the screams and the whole attack,'
>added the father.

Ang moh racists: We're gonna beat the $hit outta ya, chink!!!

Malaysian: Mummy!!!

Tyler Durden

Alfrescian
Loyal

>I don't think Mr Kevinra Joseph is a chink.

"They all look alike". Haven't U heard of this common saying amongst Ang mohs? So, whether it's Ah neh, mat or chink, they're all the same.

Ang mohs can recognise me easily cos I've got distinctive features - I don't have the typical $g Ah kua look. Also, I don't have hairless legs. My arms and chest all got hair one - Gwai loh see liao oso fLEE.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal

In this case, it's the ang mohs who all look alike. Whitewash.

>I don't think Mr Kevinra Joseph is a chink.

"They all look alike". Haven't U heard of this common saying amongst Ang mohs? So, whether it's Ah neh, mat or chink, they're all the same.

Temujin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Racism will always be there down under .....

boobiieee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Racism runs both ways.

Asians are as racists towards Westerners as they are towards us.

In australia, most of the locals are really very friendly. I know cause I lived amongst them for 3 yrs. But in all baskets there will be 1 or 2 bad apples. These are those who resent Asians for being able to put in extra hours or less pay and see them as robbing their rice bowl. And agaisnt this small segment of "lazy" folks who everyday take $$ from the govt and dun work, they resent the Asians as they perceive them as stealing their rightful jobs when it's actually they are too lazy to hold down any job that requires more than 4 hrs of their concentration.

boobiieee

Alfrescian
Loyal

So the same goes for Asians, how many times have we generalised Westerners. How many times have u seen salesmen try to over-price certain items or service to Westerners.

Or the perception that all Westerners are rude and rowdy.

As I said Racism runs both ways.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

racists may get away with kelings but whack a Chinese, they will get bloodied noses... courtesy of kungfu!

bebo

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Aussies are the most racists of all whites :smile:

shining shin

Alfrescian
Loyal

So the same goes for Asians, how many times have we generalised Westerners. How many times have u seen salesmen try to over-price certain items or service to Westerners.

Or the perception that all Westerners are rude and rowdy.

As I said Racism runs both ways.

Agree that racism runs both ways.

The difference is Ang Mos always say there is no racism in their country/culture. At least Asians are not so hypocritical about it. If we wanna whack them we say it in front of them :mad:

In any case, of all Ang Mos, Australians give me the worse impression when it comes to racism....

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ang mohs can recognise me easily cos I've got distinctive features - I don't have the typical $g Ah kua look. Also, I don't have hairless legs. My arms and chest all got hair one - Gwai loh see liao oso fLEE.

Is your face also covered with hair? That's a distinctive feature.

busybee1688

Alfrescian
Loyal

Walk alone at 2.50am in a unfamiliar place is waiting for tio pah or tio chiu. Ask him walk in Malaysia lah.... kana kill also will happen.

S

Scolari

I think you can onli walk alone at 2.50am in sillypore and nothing happen to you. :biggrin:

busybee1688

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not even in Sink. Many robbery cases not reported. Remember, still try to use old strategy, no news meant good news.... u try lah then tell me...

Ridler

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everywhere the same lah. sama sama. But then hor, maybe you walk alone at 2.30pm broad daylight in JB also kena robbed and raped for female. :biggrin:

Pele

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree that racism runs both ways.

The difference is Ang Mos always say there is no racism in their country/culture. At least Asians are not so hypocritical about it. If we wanna whack them we say it in front of them :mad:

In any case, of all Ang Mos, Australians give me the worse impression when it comes to racism....

Ya, agree. Aussies are the biggest racists lah.