• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the secret to your success ?

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I need to compile a list as planning to conduct seminar on such a topic and charge 3K for it.

By being ahead of the curve. I downgraded when everyone was having a good time and partying.

Now that we are beginning to see a deep recession and people panic and wonder about how to cope, I am steady pom pee pee.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
By being ahead of the curve. I downgraded when everyone was having a good time and partying.

Now that we are beginning to see a deep recession and people panic and wonder about how to cope, I am steady pom pee pee.

Well, don't forget to stay ahead of the curve and upgrade soon when everyone else has downgraded :biggrin:

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Staying away from Sinkies.

Sir, thanks for your encouragement when I was down. You are a rare breed.

Most people just spat at me and kicked me when I was down, laughed at me when I downgraded

You encouraged me

Now I am fine

I am delirious

Z

Zombie

Persistence, eternal optimism and hard work.

The one in front? :biggrin:

istockphoto_2832826_ox_ploughing_field.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sir, thanks for your encouragement when I was down. You are a rare breed.

Most people just spat at me and kicked me when I was down, laughed at me when I downgraded

You encouraged me

Now I am fine

I am delirious

Dun worry pal. That is because i am not a sinkie. You should mix yourself with unsinkified people so that your life will be better. I have done that and am happy now.

Mixing with the correct people and stay away from sinkie will boost up your life

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
success mean diff to diff people..

for some, run road to 3rd world country means got $$ to migrate = success:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some people who are stuck in his own shithole and start to envy those who move out. what a loser and still scold his own leaders and dare not do something.

Oh i forgot, if he got any balls to do anything he would not be still in the scolding-only mode now. Well, what do you expect from a sinkie, that is how they behave.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The secret of my success - (not a secret anymore :biggrin:)

Torres keeps scoring, MU keep beating the away handicap odds, Arsenal to keep fumbling at weaker opponents, Lazio, lay Bayern, Nordic leagues, avoid live games & lastly, keep a keen eye on strange odds.