• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng Eng Hen: Next Prime Minister: It's A Bargain!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ng Eng Hen should be the next Prime Minister of Singapore. Who else is there? List your candidates if you differ.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shud b means wat? ...

u tink he's goot? ... or u c no 1 wifin sight betta than him? ... or wat? ... :confused:

how abt ur goot fren ah seng? ... :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On present political status quo, the next PM still has to come from PAP. Nothing matters much whether GMS is my friend or good enough or not. We have to look at the PAP lineup. I think that Ng Eng Hen is the best choice.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Faint. This guy drunk whiskey and smoked cigar all day long. Then, told people to fight on shores and fields and hills.

this is my choice...if there is one...:biggrin:

churchill.jpg

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
boys...as if u guys have a chance to choose ur own pm ....the emperor of the Kingdom of Singapore will decide who shall be the Pm...

this is not bargain barns....choosing is a right not an entitlement...and the people shall not have that

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Ching will decide the next PM.

AssLoong will last for another two GEs and then his son will join the PAPies. The one of the young ministers today will take the seat before passing the seat onto HoChing's son. Very similar to how GCT took the seat for 2 GEs.

Eng Hen is too old by the time AssLoong gives up his seat. It will be one of the younger ministers today.

But we can save ourselves a lot of trouble by voting out the PAPies in the next GE.

Why areN"t the alternative parties promoting a single fnot against the PAP? Without a single front, it is near impossible to topple the PAPies. Those who think the PAPies will change after LKY leaves are foolish people. The PAPies have an ideology that spells disaster. Those in there are sworn to greed and their system of fascism where elites rule and govern for themselves.

The PAP has to be defeated outright. They will not change their spots.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear all, don't be silly or foolish or blinded by momentary indignation. There's no party strong enough to form government to take over from PAP for quite some foreseeable future. The next PM has to come from PAP too. The best man they have now is Ng Eng Hen. The most logical and stable one.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't Teo Chee Hean first in queue to be PM right now?

He's of course in queue too. But ask yourself, do you want him as your PM? I'm not putting any rhetorics in favour of anyone else in queue. If yes, that's fair enough. If no, that's fair enough too, but look for another.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's of course in queue too. But ask yourself, do you want him as your PM? I'm not putting any rhetorics in favour of anyone else in queue. If yes, that's fair enough. If no, that's fair enough too, but look for another.

just asking why you think Ng Eng Hen is the most logical and stable one.

logical - it's Teo Chee Hean - "first in queue"
but wonder who's the 2nd/3nd afterwards.

jw5

Loyal
TCH is about 2 years younger than LHL.
NEH is about 6 years younger than LHL.
It's not likely that either of them will be his eventual successor. Deputies maybe, but probably not successor.
Didn't someone say that the next PM will likely be in his late 30s and early 40s currently?

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ng Eng Hen should be the next Prime Minister of Singapore. Who else is there? List your candidates if you differ.

0507_A13.jpg

Aiya! Of course get one of my son lah!

Now they are all in oversea studying, once they graduated, they will come back to Sinkapore and I'll train them personally till one of them are the best candidate for Prime Minister position.

You think Ng Eng Hen got chance ah??? Fat Hope!!!

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, we need a younger PM.

Among the few countries in Asia, the PM of Thailand and the President of Taiwan are both very handsome. We have better airport terminals than these countries, so we must beat them when it comes to looks department of our PM.

08_adidas_sundown_pc9.jpg

My sister was a beauty queen. Can I make it ?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teo will probab be the next PM but given that he is almost the same age as LHL, it would not be quite feasible.,

NEH would be but after his boo-boo ...maybe not heh heh...Tharman? if they allow an Indian to be PM (though I think it maybe slim)

Khaw?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. no sir!
2. the hubby of pinketon is the most appropriate.
3. after all, it is sheepishland's best performer mah!
4. and above all exception too.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I am not wrong, it shld be Teo Chee Hean! He was from SJI and last month newspaper got a lot of hype about SJI in the papers. Moreover,he got the chin chai look,that's what sinkieland need for communicating with other countries.

NEH if you see him before, got the "haolian" look.

There was once on the nite of NEw year's eve, I stopped over Toa Payoh central for tea break. something funny i recalled; NEH was on stage and the rc was having a celebration with the residents,the funny and "bah" thing is that the MC actually exclaimed " Toa Payoh,are you happy?" and the residents exclaimed back "yes!",damn bah...my hair stood up,man!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: