• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rich Beng Beats Up PRC Mistress in Geylang Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
芽笼桃色风波 富商当街飞踢情妇

<!-- END story title --><!-- story -->
20100511_MKWOO_Fight_img_main.jpg
富商紧握双拳,摆起架势,要打情妇。(图/ 读者提供)

<!-- END main picture holder --><!-- media list -->

• 富商在芽笼巷子里对女郎拳打脚踢

<!-- end medialist --><!--to display ads--><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.2 type=text/javascript src="/global/common/inc/ads/article.js"></SCRIPT>

<!--end storyleft-->

<!--this div is used to display blurb top profile and user rating--><!-- This part is blurb content-->·女郎被打逾5次,遭富商反扣双手。
·警方到场,女郎掉头走。
·更多内容,看11.05.2010《联合晚报》。

<!--end base-->
<!--end rdcorner_capsule border_grey-->
<!--end border-->
<!--end storyhighlight--><!-- ~RENDER PAGE MARKER~ --><!-- CONTENT : start -->芽笼27巷今早7时上演桃色风波,一名富商疑受不了情妇死缠烂打,竟然当街挥拳扬腿,将情妇打到趴倒在地。
《联合晚报》读者目击事发经过,将整个过程拍摄下来。
目击者说,34岁的富商高头大马,头发及肩,穿着斯文,驾驶一辆黑色马赛地轿车。25岁的女郎来自中国,是一名文员,长发披肩身材娇好。
据目击者绘述,两人大早就在小巷激烈争吵。女郎声泪俱下,痛骂富商“变态神经病”,两人不久后开始纠缠起来,富商竟然朝她拳打脚踢,痛得她站不起来。
警方受询时证实这起事件,调查还在进行中。
全文,看11.05.2010《联合晚报》。
点击vodcast,看事发过程。(视频由读者提供)

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy damn pathetic, striking this pose think he fighting bruce lee?? for god sake its jus a woman!!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this guy damn pathetic, striking this pose think he fighting bruce lee?? for god sake its jus a woman!!

pls bro, dun be chee hong. if u chiong long enough and u r doing well. u will know how some china gal behave. they will try to "OWN" you. most of the china gal in sg think sg man are stupid and easily manipulated. this guy must be fed up with the china gal attitude on him that drives him up the wall. the gal walk away most likely due to fact that she is a over stayer or using E pass to do something else. she may even use fake id to come to sg. i believe in cause and effect, the gal must be over board thats y the guy do that. of cos when such thing happened, the china gal will act as victim and bro like you will jump out and act like a hero. hehehe. kena make use by her. kekeke. u never know that if she is a kungfu master.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebyekia no standard but want to keep mistress

Drive BM big fuck, better drive Volvo or Geely

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
芽笼桃色风波 富商当街飞踢情妇

merz beng; 干咛那 ,我忍无可忍了,贱货,看招!

china whore; 我才不信你敢打我, 你们新加坡男人都是孬种!

merz beng: 那bay!给你贱货一记无影脚!

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's what Ah Bengs are good for. Hit someone who can't fight back. If its a bespectacled middle age man, there will be at least 7 of them.

The word coward describe them accurately:smile:

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't hit back???
I guess you've not had enough experience dealing with PRCunts.
They're well-known to be violent. Many punters in S.E. Asia (msia, indo & spore) have seen the way they physically chut kungfu to handle their "business" rivals IN PUBLIC. I know I've seen many incidents. Even the mata handle them with caution.

Underestimate & turn your back at a pissed-off PRCunt @ your own peril.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
富商紧握双拳,摆起架势,要打情妇。(图/ 读者提供)

<!-- END main picture holder --><!-- media list -->

Just from this photo, i can deduce the followings:

1. This poor man was scared-shit, maybe from the many beatings the PRCcunt given him. therefore he is not taking any chance and need to adopt the stance and be alert and ready to defend himself.

2. This poor man knew the fierceness/capability of the PRCunt.

3. This poor man is in kungfu attire at all times. He is ready to defend against the wrath of the PRCunt.

4. This poor man loves his car a lot and is defending it against possible damage by the PRCunt.

5. This poor man is being extorted by the PRCcunt. From the position and facing of the 2, it is obvious the PRCunt accoasted him to demand her compensation. This poor man merely adopt a defencing position.

Conclusion : This poor man is being bullied by the PRCcunt. This poor man is being provoked into defence.

A picture tells a thousand words without fail.

Shit, I should be in the poodle force. Life will be so easy. Who needs Justice Bao.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good One ! I applaud the Ah Beng for locking the PRC's arm & kick her arse !
She deserved it for damaging his side mirror ...

Anyway, the shameless bitch gave interview to TNP yesterday.

Said she was a student 3 yrs ago. Now on work permit working in trading firm.

Together with this man for 3 yrs - married man owns an internet cafe, said will divorce his wife to marry her but did not in the end.

Over 3 yrs, have physically assaulted her b4, but she continued on, cos she LOVE him. Many tmes want to break up, but the man sweet talk her, say sorry & she gave in again.

Not this time, she claimed. I never been hit in public before, this man dare hit me in public got no balls ..... blah blah all she claim.

When reporter asked her, will she make a police report, she paused & said, let matter rest.

HA HA HA ! kiam pah lesson to all the uncouth PRC cunts shouting on bus & in MRT,kpkb like as if Singapore belongs to them !

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she said the guy took money from her in wanbao!!! cannot tahan man! work permit in trading firm? lan chiao! working KTV then real!