• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'cuse SDA, i need a leak

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
till this day, ng ejay which is also my pet stubbly fattie shortie snake has never stopped to resort to duplicate numerous clones to spam, defame and ruin my threads even though many aren't really critical about the incessant nonsense from his SDP. yep! ng ejay is no longer a RP member. he's now with SDP. he has also infiltrated TOC and probably scheming to exploit TOC as an instrument to get even with RP particularly their chiefy KJ.

i wonder whether TOC knows about his resentment against RP or the reason he quit RP. why did he choose to join RP in the first place when he was active with SDP? shouldn't he be with SDP for a start and remain there instead of joing RP, quit hastily after accepted as RP member and hopped into SDP?

KJ was hinting on a "leak" regarding the closed door discussion about allegiance with SPP to be united as SDA. but sadly, it has now come to a stand still. many miscommunications, misinterpretation and perhaps the old wound of chee's betrayal are now playing an obstruction to the vital importance of TRUST & CONFIDENCE among one another.

who was the leak? what really went wrong?:confused::rolleyes::confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
May 12, 2010
Reform Party chief on impasse with SDA

I WISH to correct Monday's report, 'SDA-Reform Party alliance: On or off?'. What I said was that our members had given us the go-ahead to enter into an alliance if negotiation reached that stage.

That is not the same as saying a tie-up has been agreed, nor is it asking us to push ahead with negotiation.

It is simply a vote of confidence in the secretary-general and the central executive committee to take that decision should it arise.

It would appear that the Singapore Democratic Alliance (SDA) has thrown out the baby with the bath water in deciding to treat the summary of broad areas of agreement already reached by both parties as a list of demands.

Normally, in a negotiation, it would be seen as a starting point for entering serious and final negotiations.

We have written to the SDA informing it that it may contact us about the possibility of continuing talks only after two conditions have been met:

•It needs to settle its internal disputes, and;

•It needs to take steps to trace and deal with the source of the leaked documents as all negotiation must begin with a presumption of trust between the parties.

At our next central executive committee meeting, the Reform Party will make a decision on what action to take should the SDA satisfy both those conditions and come back to us. But it will not be high on our list of priorities.

My respect and admiration for Mr Chiam See Tong remains unblemished, and I sincerely hope that he is able to bring them to their senses, although we will concentrate on our own candidates now.

Kenneth Andrew Jeyaretnam
Secretary-General
The Reform Party

there could be another catch here. has SDP also infiltrated SPP and corrupted more naive SPP members creating doubts over the affiliation of SPP with RP? don't forget. auntie lina is cross-swording with chee and chee is somewhat a "mind controller" freak. if he seeks revenge against the paps for so many years, do u think he would let auntie lina or chiam off the hook so easily?

perhaps, the term PARTYLESS is now more self-explanatory as being partyless (and pantyless) it would be easier to move about from parties to parties. orgy parties included since partyless are also pantyless. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
while many who read my posting would beginning churning their brain juices and ask the big WHY?? spamming clones from my beloved stubbly fattie shortie snake would be set into frenzy to attack ludicrously.

so ask yourself this simple question:

why are the clones so initiated and motivated? well, unless they are poo-ed out from u know who. yep! most probably my pet snake's shitty poo clones.:biggrin:

oh! i notice there is a LEAK in my pet snake's diaper now!