• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ugly howlian customer begs to settle after kicking up big fuss

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh as much credibility as a Thai PIMP? :o

You have to stop telling tales too cooleo! He is not a thai PIMP! I insist that you call him Singaporean-turned-fake-Thai marketing manager for Chicks with Dicks, it pisses me off when people go around calling names :mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I guess it's a bit hard to post evidence of what never happened. :p:p

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are full of shit!:oIo:

Yesterday an impatient customer scolded my waitress and grab her by her arm strongly after she felt she was being ignored when there were many others ahead of her, being a busy weekend evening.

My waitress did not fight back but reported to the supervisor and then went around serving other tables. My supe advised the customer to leave and not to make trouble.

The fierce lady left in a huff. Today she came with two men and said she has filed police report and will sue us for abusing her and slandering her. She threw a copy of the report at my supe.

My supe called me and I arrived and asked her what she wanted. She said she would give us chance if we apologised and paid her $10,000.

I laughed, pointed to the carefully positioned surveillance cameras and said will see her in court.

Suddenly her attitude changed. She said she was willing to let the matter go since she was a magnanimous person and the weather is so hot these days people over-react.

I smiled and showed her the door. She insisted on staying saying, haha this, hehe that. That she didn't know the boss was so handsome and understanding.

I told her I will show the video to the IO when he shows up, and her face turned pale, hahaha.

Again I showed her the door and she and her two shadows left with their heads down.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
put up for what? your life so boring you need this kind of entertainment? not as if i am getting paid, siao!

go mount ur kiwi sheep

say so much, where is your so called 'restaurant'? No wonder you and Tonychat are suck cock buddies, both also DUA KANG YAO SIEW :oIo:

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
put up for what? your life so boring you need this kind of entertainment? not as if i am getting paid, siao!

Maybe you are just the waiter who got abused by the
customer and had to apologise to her cause your boss
told you to.

So when daydreaming while idling, you thought of this
story of what it will be like if you were the boss.

Don't worry, no need to visit the shrink (not that you
can afford it). It is a perfectly healthy ego-defense
mechanism.

If you repeat this many times, eventually, your mind
will start believing it really happened and you will
have better self-esteem.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
...I smiled and showed her the door. She insisted on staying saying, haha this, hehe that. That she didn't know the boss was so handsome and understanding.

I told her I will show the video to the IO when he shows up, and her face turned pale, hahaha.

Again I showed her the door and she and her two shadows left with their heads down.

I see you've been abusing hallucinogenic drugs again.
Business at your stall very slow issit? :biggrin: