• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone in Attica at Clark Quay on 30th April 2010? Pls Help.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he must be mad asking for help. There is no kind soul in Sinkapore.

Hi all,

I am desperately seeking for someone who is clubbing in Attica at Clark Quay on the 30/04/10 (Fri night) to 01/05/10 (Sat early mrn). If you are the one that witness a lady being handcuffed by police inside Attica at 1st of May 2010 around 3am-4am, please contact me at +65 8189 5808 or email me at [email protected] as soon as possible. The lady is with short shoulder length hair wearing a white top and black jeans.

As currently there are two version of the story, I just need to know what happen that night.

If you could be a kind soul, please help me to spread this info to all your friends' email.

I appreciate for your kind help and support. Thanks in advance.

(Mobile: +65 8189 5808)

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=29716

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't they have CCTV in the club? But honestly if its packed, who the hell knows what happen unless you are the party involved as well...