• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STPB is such a failure in orchard road!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
was at orchard road attending some BUDDHIST EXHIBITION.

there were makeshift booths to promo the YOG iconic toys and memorabia sales.

as i wondered along, i picked a bunch of keys. it seems to belong to a pilot most probably cos of the AEROFLOT attachments to the keys.

as i hurried along with the keys swinging in my hand hoping to attract the owner but to no avail. i approached one of the YOG booth to enquire if they handle LOST & FOUND. again, to no avail.

it was really weird. there wasn't a HELP BOOTH around to assist any fazed tourists who might need some guidances or report lost items.

feeling helpless, i put the bunch of keys where most people would notice it as they passed by.

STPB is really a failure!!

they do not provide any form of assistance should there be an aggrieved or troubled tourist who might need help desperately. All they care about is trying to make some money from YOG souvenirs sales which sadly nobody bothers to even look into the nicely aircond booths.