• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reform Party Dismiss GMS Gambit Of Selling His House & Underwear As Silly!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kenneth Jeyaretnam admits that our government has been doing a good job and it is fruitless to fight against them as the odds will be stacked against the opposition. Contrast KJ's pragmatic and correct view of the political situation in Singapore with that of pathological gambler GMS who is selling his house and underwear to try to win an election, an event as like as Brunei winnng the World Cup

Reform Party’s Secretary-General Kenneth Jeyaretnam, the elder son of the late opposition politician J.B. Jeyaretnam, speaks like a man with a purpose.

His mission? To push for greater multi-party democracy and diversity in local politics.

To be frank, I didn’t quite know what to expect of the man when I arrived for my interview with him last week. After all, most Singaporeans would know of his father and how he paved the way for the opposition in the early days but Kenneth? Would he take after his firebrand father or would he be more his own man?

Tucked along the shophouses of Smith Street, Jeyaretnam’s small office was pretty bare, save for some pamphlets on the table, and a few chairs. A picture of the party’s founder and his dad, Joshua Benjamin, takes pride of place in one corner.

I walked into the office to see Kenneth deep in conversation with an elderly man, while another two sat patiently outside for their turn. Noticing my arrival, the 52-year-old Reform Party chief immediately excused himself from his earlier conversation and made me feel welcome.

Kenneth invited me into his office where he shared his plans for the next General Election.
He first revealed why he feels the odds are stacked against the opposition right from the start.