• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man SMOKES on AssMrt (Guess what nationality?)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...zenly_smokes_on_mrt_and_nobody_stops_him.html

Man brazenly smokes on MRT and nobody stops him

man_brazenly_smokes_on_mrt_and_nobody_stops_him-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Alex saw this video online, showing a man blatantly smoking on the train, without anyone even bothering to stop him.

The man seemed to be struggling to stay awake as he was smoking.

We are currently rendering the video. Check this space again for the update.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinaman is uncouth while Ah Beng is a balless creature only good for taking hidden photo and kpkb online. Sigh.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinaman is uncouth while Ah Beng is a balless creature only good for taking hidden photo and kpkb online. Sigh.

U still haven't found a job yet? Busy eating your naan is it? Come work for me la...as a toilet cleaner. Ok maybe if you do well, i will promote u to office boy!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well done SMRT for catching children drinking and eating on trains .

But this you ignore .

Why you following the government's pro-FT policy of closing an eye ?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A sinkie would never do this
man_brazenly_smokes_on_mrt_and_nobody_stops_him-thumbnail.jpg

hi there

1. however, taking a 2nd look at the pic, it may be some hoax here.
2. honest, normally such seat has some sticker "reserved seat" on the top of it, and yet there wasn't in the pic.
3. especially for such seat next to the train doors.
4. this may not be sheepish train.

jw5

Loyal
This may or may not be in an sg train.
The picture may also be posed.
But the more interesting question is"
"If you really encountered such a situation, what would you do?"

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seen alot of these while I was in station ops. Best is they even piss on the platforms. U don't believe me go to RFP and head for the head and tail walls of the 2nd lvl and look for yourself on saturday nites around the 2nd last train.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
smoking in public is a chinese culture as old as qin shi huang 秦始皇 times liao.
many prc chinese still live in imperial era mentality - old habit dies hard.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys should travel more....

there are smoking sections in trains in some developed countries....:biggrin:

On trains perhaps, but getting less now.
But in all my travels I've never seen smoking allowed in coaches of MRTs be it London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Lisbon, Moscow, Beijing or anywhere.
Care to tell us where is smoking possible on MRTs?