• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jap Women + Tanned Guys

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone told me that Jap women like tanned guys.
Is that true?

Based on empirical evidence that Jap women go for "kuta cowboys" in bali.
A friend of mind posted to Japan also said that Jap women prefer blacks, indians and malays to chinese guys.

why?

ozeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
they just got good taste leh! he he.........

Is that true?

A friend of mind posted to Japan also said that Jap women prefer blacks, indians and malays to chinese guys.

why?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last tum jap women were forced to become geisha to pleasure jap soldiers.
now they take revenge against cowboys lor.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually that's bullshite.
These women're uncommon, but that said, they prefer angmos.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not sure abt this but in Honolulu, there are jap ladies with black men,black men are known to have the gift of the gab.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
not sure abt this but in Honolulu, there are jap ladies with black men,black men are known to have the gift of the gab.

It's easy for them to talk cock as they are mostly jobless bums like a certain Sir Yellow

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that true?

why?

More than 10 years ago, an angmo Japanese school teacher was asking me, why do the students at her school go overseas to lose their virginity. I have no answer for her.

But, Jap girls do look down on Chinese guys.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they want something different from what they see everyday in streets and offices - dicks who don't treat them like office flowers.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will always be the odd ones out. But the general preference out this is the fairer the skin the better. Just go see the bleaching products for sale. Then there are those that do like tanned skins - tanned is different from dark skins. With tanned, there is often a healthy glow to it.

Yah it is not fair that is why the envious even coined the term dumb blonde (personally, I believe that all humans pretty much have same IQ regardless of skin color). Unfortunately for the envious, I have met (in business only lah) quite a few beautiful, blue eyed blondes, smart (Stanford) and uni tennis and swim team all rolled into one. Yes it is not fair. Apparently black babies prefer light color barbies.

The Chinese like to be fair and the Northerners tend to be fairer than Southerner. Same too for India where the Northern Indians are much fairer than the southern Tamils. Pretty sure that many Tamil girls wished that they are fairer.

Over in the US, we see lots of African American that are not as dark. Probably because of some mixed race along the line.

In short it is good to be fair because you could always decide to give yourself a nice deep tan but unfortuanately if one is dark skinned, you are dark skinned for life. Just a fact of life!!

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah seh....i like Japs girls leh. So hot looking and skin so fair and smooth...Riko Tachinbana...yummyy :biggrin:

If this Jap women + tanned guys hypothesis is true, wouldn't it reflect the shallowness of Jap gals in general. I mean they only go for physical appearance and have no regards about the inner substance of the men..... that's pretty sad.

I wonder how the jap guys feel about this.... especially those really fair skin jap guys

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that true?

why?

A Malay colleague used to tell me the same thing. He had a Jap GF. He played in a rock band in OT at night and he used to get Jap tourists giving him their hotel keys.

He had a friend who works in a air conditioning company who told him that there is this Jap woman who called them up every fortnight asking for the same Malay repair man to fix her aircon.

Everyone knows that Japs are actually perverts behind closed doors and Jap girls like to go to SEA for the 3S - Sun, Sand and Sex!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is that true?

why?

go back home and ask your father why lor :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More than 10 years ago, an angmo Japanese school teacher was asking me, why do the students at her school go overseas to lose their virginity. I have no answer for her.

But, Jap girls do look down on Chinese guys.

Not all, i have chinese friends who married jap girls, but in you may not be far off from the truth, they still refers to us as 支那人:biggrin: