• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I discover I am paid ten times less than FT reading news today

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are: work for Shanghai Construction, the new subcontractor, for $1,200 a month; be flown home with $1,000 in compensation, or find another job within two weeks.
========

that time my NS salary less than $150 !! Really damn sway to be born a singaproean male. NS is killing Sg.

======================

Complaints filed against Ssangyong
By Goh Chin Lian

ABOUT 180 workers from China are up in arms with a South Korean company for going back on its word over their pay.

They accuse construction company Ssangyong Engineering and Construction of trying to force them to accept a lower salary because it has found a new subcontractor whose workers are cheaper.

Ssangyong, on the other hand, has given a different picture of the dispute.

Its senior manager, Mr S. H. An, is accusing the workers of being 'very lazy'.

He told The Straits Times the company had discussed the problem with the workers and offered them some options.

'If they don't want, we cannot do anything. If they continue to resist, (there will be) some penalty. We must deduct some salary,' Mr An said on Friday.

According to a China worker, who wanted to be known only as Mr Shen, the Ssangyong's officials gave his colleagues three options at a meeting on Thursday.

They are: work for Shanghai Construction, the new subcontractor, for $1,200 a month; be flown home with $1,000 in compensation, or find another job within two weeks.

Read the full story in Saturday's edition of The Straits T