• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone bullied/abused by civil servants before?

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are instances where I encountered civil servants in my course of work. There are few good ones where we become friends but there are those who feel they have the power and start abusing people. Bear in mind any contracts awarded by the govt comes from us and they actually think that these are their monies and act big. Most are educated young punks who are actually high flyers. Care to share some stories and how you handle them?:oIo:

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are instances where I encountered civil servants in my course of work. There are few good ones where we become friends but there are those who feel they have the power and start abusing people. Bear in mind any contracts awarded by the govt comes from us and they actually think that these are their monies and act big. Most are educated young punks who are actually high flyers. Care to share some stories and how you handle them?:oIo:

Countless times.

In my NS days already countless time by SAF Regular Lao Lan already.

Countless times else where.

:mad::mad::mad:

These fuckers will pay back!

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Countless times.

In my NS days already countless time by SAF Regular Lao Lan already.

Countless times else where.

:mad::mad::mad:

These fuckers will pay back!

same same...for no reason they like to give xtra....abuse of power....and i will never forget this....if have a chance like to pay them back

jw5

Loyal
If you encounter civil servants who throw their weight around, do the following:

1. Cut out and make copies of the articles in the newspapers about civil servants who have been charged for abusing their authority and power. Give a copy to the arrogant guy.

2. Tell them to go through due process, ala the ministar.

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kowtow.jpg

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Todayonline, Friday 14 Mar 2008

China group gets Tuas Power for $3.9b

CHINA Huaneng Group has won the bidding for Singapore's Tuas Power (picture), having offered between US$2.8 billion ($3.9 billion) and US$3 billion to buy the utility firm owned by sovereign wealth fund Temasek Holdings, the Wall Street Journal's online edition cited people familiar with the situation as saying.