• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A*STAR cheebye kia blame dead rider at ECP for 45min delay & $3 ERP

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 21 Apr 2010
A*STAR staff condemns dead rider in ECP accident for 45-min delay and $3 ERP

thumbnail.jpg

STOMPers are outraged by a man who condemned a rider killed in an ECP accident for causing a 45-minute delay and incurring $3 ERP charge. The man claims to be an A*STAR employee in his online profile.

One of the STOMPers, Timothy wrote:

"This guy, an A*STAR employee as stated in his Facebook profile, made light of the death of a motorcyclist along East Coast Parkway (ECP) by posting insensitive comments on his Facebook wall.

"He claims that the death of the rider caused him to be delayed by 45 minutes and incurred $3 in ERP charges.

"With this as a justification, he condemns the rider to hell -- 'he's probably going to hell because of that,' wrote the user in his Facebook status bar."

Timothy added that the guy did not even have a sense of remorse after being chided by his friends.

"In response to chiding from his friends, the A-Star employee remained self-righteous. 'I can ph(r)ase it even more terribly...speeding is the pathway to hell. They need to learn' he writes.

"The Facebook user goes on to joke about the rider's death by saying, 'the deceased has been granted a long permanent break,' in response to comment asking him to 'give (the deceased) a break.'

"The local riding community at Singapore Bikes Forums is incensed, with a flurry of enraged responses to the Facebook user's statements, which have been uploaded to the site since 11.46pm yesterday.

In another email, STOMPer Ronald wrote:

"This guy made such an uncalled comment on a rider who had an accident and passed away just because of $3 and 45 minutes of his insignificant life.

"It is insulting to the deceased."

Another email sent in by STOMPer ECP said:

"This guy basically have no sympathy towards the poor rider."

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
cant believe people would want to befriend that guy.

maybe one of them was the one killed he would be condemning them to hell

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
AAron Ong Shaocheng...fuck your mother and sister chow chEe byeS.

WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING PERSON ARE YOU? CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU HANG OUT?

Name: Ong Shaocheng Aaron

Poly: Temasek Poly

Employer: A*Star

Number Plate: SJU8110J

Model: Black Mitsubishi Lancer

http://forums.sgclub.com/singapore/all_must_come_266107.html

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, I would only condemn those who crash their cars and didn't die from it, causing long jams and delays for every one on the roads.

Since the circumstances surrounding the death of this motorcyclist are unknown, I have no comments.

There is no such thing as "an accident". It's either you were driving over the speed limits, or you were tailgating others.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally, I would only condemn those who crash their cars and didn't die from it, causing long jams and delays for every one on the roads.

Since the circumstances surrounding the death of this motorcyclist are unknown, I have no comments.

There is no such thing as "an accident". It's either you were driving over the speed limits, or you were tailgating others.

The main point is not whether the motorist is at fault, it's actually about how a cheebye Kia can make fun of someone who died. Could be someone's dad / son or husband hor. Nothing funny.

blythec

Alfrescian
Loyal
If got money u think he will buy a Lancer? Knn everyone know the body weight is v heavy one leh.

I noticed a lot of speed Bengs drove their Lancer like driving a Evolution. Some of them even change tail-pipe, change front bumper with the number plate at the side (like EVO) but they forgot to change the rear brake (drum brake) EVO come with drum-brake meh?? What a joke. Cannot afford the real EVO and still want to bluff people :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main point is not whether the motorist is at fault, it's actually about how a cheebye Kia can make fun of someone who died. Could be someone's dad / son or husband hor. Nothing funny.

Insensitive, I agree. Poking fun at someone who died is most disrespectful.

Poking fun at some speeding driver who died; that's a different story altogether. :smile:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
this chow ah beng - lower class type of the cheena beng - hair like pork floss can work in a top govt agency?

This is exactly whats wrong with this country. His comments reinforces his kind.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know this chao cheebye ? I can assure u with a diploma, he can't he holding a high ranking position in Astar. Failip Yeo oredi say degree holders only good for washing test tubes right? Diploma? Lol

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey! Ong Shaocheng Aaron, you mother fucker! you are driving Black Mitsubishi Lancer right? number plate SJU8110J, right? dont let me see you on the road. :oIo: how your parents teach you? now your cheebye face exposed! you better be careful where you go. i will fuck your parents too if i see them, dunno how they teach you! :oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
28vz7p.jpg

The cb kia scared liao. I just checked his facebook, but he took off his pic liao. The above snapshot was circulate by people in forums. Think his lumpar shrink liao, too much hate mail! :oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like this cb kia like to kpkb over all sort of things...such as when he kana parking fine. Beri good!

doubleyelllowline.jpg