• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will you do if you win the $$8million ToTo

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

birdie8819

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well as for me I'll do some investments like property and some shares . Of course I'll take a short break go for a holiday and the rest of the $$ save it in a bank . :p

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for my lifestyle, it wont change so much (im happy now but winning extra cash will make me happier) :biggrin:
or
keep all in the bank never touch them
for the next 10 years ( continue with your life as if u never win the draw )
then reward your self TWICE a year with
an extra $20 000 till the remaining time of your soul ... :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As for my lifestyle, it wont change so much (im happy now but winning extra cash will make me happier)

More money will NOT make you happier. The idea that money = happiness is one of the biggest misconceptions of all time.

While being poor will cause misery, once all your basic financial needs are met, earning twice the amount will definitely not make you twice as happy. It could well make you a lot more miserable.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I intend to give most away. Just the process of winning so much money is shiok enough. Too money suddenly can cause a lot of grief.

My suggestion to anyone is to quietly put the money in the bank and dun tell anyone. Otherwise, you will have friends and relatives from South Africa and Timbuktu turning up to ask for help. Brothers and sisters whining that you are "not helpful or sympathetic".

Keep the money quietly. Cheers!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whatever u do... Try not 2 keep a prc mistress coz if so bery soon the winner of 8M Toto is her not u....:biggrin::p

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its quite impossible to have a single winner, so maybe 4 winners about $2 million each. Set up education funds for two my kids and go travelling together for a month. Donate some 10%? and park some with my wife to make her Happy!

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is 8 million to be won,
1) Invest the money in stocks with Good Dividends. 8 million. This will earn you very good income.

2) Then use the dividends to purchase properties. Rent them out to earn passive income.

This is one of the laziest best ways to earn income.

If put in bank, it is considered, laziest and most ineffective way to earn passive income.

With loads of passive income is the only way to financial freedom. The day where you don't need to work and yet still have money to spend till the day you die.

tohgoh

S$8 million. Half goto structure deposit with principle protection.

25% goto Govt bond investment.

15% goto high yield dividend Stocks investment

5% Charity

5% enjoy life.

Wins88

Alfrescian
Loyal
$8mil ...

10% to Charity
10% to Religious organizations (Church, Mosques, Hindu temple, Buddhist temples)
50% for growing and reinvesting into my business
5% for wife n family
5% for my buddies
20% invested in a global portfolio of quality stocks (some good fund)

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
<marquee behavior="alternate" direction="up" width="80%"><marquee direction="right" behavior="alternate">Bought Yet ??</marquee></marquee>

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
$8mil ...

10% to Charity
10% to Religious organizations (Church, Mosques, Hindu temple, Buddhist temples)
50% for growing and reinvesting into my business
5% for wife n family
5% for my buddies
20% invested in a global portfolio of quality stocks (some good fund)

U sure or not? This kind of thing hush hush one, tell so many pple for wat