• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

8 out of 10 satisfied of public transport. Click here for proof

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long wait for bus 911 every morning for these commuters

crowds_of_commuters_at_bus_stop_but_buses_arrive_after_long-thumbnail.jpg

This bus stop is overcrowded with commuters who wait for bus service number 911 every morning, says STOMPer st damz. However, the buses arrive only after long intervals.

The STOMPer wonders how our transport system can be hailed as 'world class' when buses don't even arrive on time.

St damz says:

"This is a common scene in the mornings at this bus stop.

"Only one service, bus number 911, stops at the bus stops along this stretch.

"With such inconsistencies in timing, by the time the bus picks up passengers at this bus stop, it is packed already.

"Therefore, it can't pick up anymore passengers at the remaining 3 bus stops before it reaches Woodlands Interchange.

"Long way to go before we see a world class transport system I say. It's still really bad.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the justified million dollars salary PM Ang Mog Kio have LCD displays at the bus stops, that tells you the bus service arrive on time to the micro second...where is this place...?? for the service 911, the minister in charge of the area must be paid eblow market rate...and needs pay upgrading to improve the bus service plus keeping the minister from being CORRUPTED...please pay more!!

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the justified million dollars salary PM Ang Mog Kio have LCD displays at the bus stops, that tells you the bus service arrive on time to the micro second...where is this place...?? for the service 911, the minister in charge of the area must be paid eblow market rate...and needs pay upgrading to improve the bus service plus keeping the minister from being CORRUPTED...please pay more!!

I have seen those display at chong pang, i think is totally useless and a waste of money !! it is not "real time" !! it is just scheduled bus timing !!

I'm sure communters will be happy is the frequency is 5-8min, waiting time of 5 minutes is fine for everyone. No need to look at the display. Knowing the next bus arrived in 8 min or 3 min.. will not make any difference.

Why dont just spend the money on hiring more bus drivers ?
Or pay higher pay to the bus drivers ?
And then increase the frequency of the bus.

Damn it :mad:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long wait for bus 911 every morning for these commuters

crowds_of_commuters_at_bus_stop_but_buses_arrive_after_long-thumbnail.jpg

Statistics can never be believed. Straits Times news can never be trusted. Picture speaks a thousand words. Believe only what you see and not what you hear. World class ranking is an election marketing gimmick. Believe it at your own peril.

jw5

Loyal
I wonder how many of those in the picture voted for pap last elections and plan to vote opposition this elections.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A picture tells a thousand words according to a Chinese saying! The bus stop is already crowded. The bus will then be jam-packed. 1st class-what a laugh!:biggrin: