• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well DISGUISED Letter To FORUM Fucks Govt. Editors Realised Too Late. SI BEH HO AH!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very well written and hidden till the very LAST sentence.

Apr 16, 2010

Three examples of uncivil behaviour

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --> <!-- story content : start --> AS A citizen, I am disappointed that Singaporeans lack a basic sense of civility.
The first example that clearly shows this lack of civility is their behaviour on public transport. Commuters eating and drinking on MRT trains, talking loudly, hogging train exits and not leaving reserved seats for the elderly - these are a common sight today. The crux of the problem does not lie in these actions per se but the fact that these offenders do not even recognise their appalling behaviour as wrong. Often, I have seen middle-aged women hogging reserved seats with their baggage despite the many commuters standing. What must foreigners think when they see Singaporeans behaving so selfishly?
The second example is how most Singaporeans take cleaners for granted. Because of their irresponsible actions, the environment has become cluttered with rubbish. Despite fines to curb littering, Singaporeans are still too lazy to dispose of their litter properly. Once, I saw a young man throw a tissue paper just for the nearby cleaner to clear it, even though he was beside a waste bin.
The last example concerns the lack of a sense of justice. This was most evident from the widely publicised molestation case during the 2010 New Year's Party. It was gut-wrenching to see how Singapore society has become so apathetic that no one acted against a crime that was taking place, but rather stood around taking photos and videos. News about this event has spread on the Internet and Singaporeans at the scene have been criticised as cowards for not helping the damsel in distress. Although I was not there, I agree with the world that this illustrates Singaporeans do not show care for others unless they are able to benefit in some way.
Wayne Neo

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Well DISGUISED Letter To FORUM Fucks Govt. Editors Realised Too Late. SI BEH HO A

Wendy neo is describing sinkie behavior. It has already been described and revealed by yours truly.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Well DISGUISED Letter To FORUM Fucks Govt. Editors Realised Too Late. SI BEH HO A

Fucking dimwit Wayne Neo. Tell him to go get a fucking life and stop see just the bad in everything. There are trash Singaporeans just like how there are trash people all over the world. Judging people base on a few incidents is not a very intelligent thing to do Wayne!!!!

And why the fuck is this loser Wayne so concern about how foreigners will perceive us? When in Rome do what the Romans do! Each country has its own way of doing things and foreigners are guests who are expected to accomodate.... not the other way round!

Now you people know why Singaporeans are getting bullied even in their own country! Stop accomdating to the foreigners! If there is anything that Sinkies can learn from the Aussies, it would be how the Aussies demand all foreigners to live their way of life or FUCK OFF!

jw5

Loyal

If he is so "disappointed", why doesn't he do something about it, instead of just writing and complaining?
That's the typical sinkie apathetic attitude.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's your own interpretation. You're fucking crazy that's all I'd say.

Very well written and hidden till the very LAST sentence.

Apr 16, 2010

Three examples of uncivil behaviour

<!-- by line --><!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --> <!-- story content : start --> AS A citizen, I am disappointed that Singaporeans lack a basic sense of civility.
The first example that clearly shows this lack of civility is their behaviour on public transport. Commuters eating and drinking on MRT trains, talking loudly, hogging train exits and not leaving reserved seats for the elderly - these are a common sight today. The crux of the problem does not lie in these actions per se but the fact that these offenders do not even recognise their appalling behaviour as wrong. Often, I have seen middle-aged women hogging reserved seats with their baggage despite the many commuters standing. What must foreigners think when they see Singaporeans behaving so selfishly?
The second example is how most Singaporeans take cleaners for granted. Because of their irresponsible actions, the environment has become cluttered with rubbish. Despite fines to curb littering, Singaporeans are still too lazy to dispose of their litter properly. Once, I saw a young man throw a tissue paper just for the nearby cleaner to clear it, even though he was beside a waste bin.
The last example concerns the lack of a sense of justice. This was most evident from the widely publicised molestation case during the 2010 New Year's Party. It was gut-wrenching to see how Singapore society has become so apathetic that no one acted against a crime that was taking place, but rather stood around taking photos and videos. News about this event has spread on the Internet and Singaporeans at the scene have been criticised as cowards for not helping the damsel in distress. Although I was not there, I agree with the world that this illustrates Singaporeans do not show care for others unless they are able to benefit in some way.
Wayne Neo

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he is so "disappointed", why doesn't he do something about it, instead of just writing and complaining?

He can bring this up at the Speaker's Corner, or jump down from his beautiful flat. Problem solved.

Haha Wayne. Probably looks like a fucking nerd too.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just because he is reserved and takes the MRT like FT trash .

That makes him one of the trash too

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wendy neo is describing sinkie behavior. It has already been described and revealed by yours truly.

Tonychat the ultimate loser, apparently you can't differentiate the difference between Wayne and Wendy...or is that the true about you that you were once a Wayne and now you are a Wendy...no wonder you have to run road to Thailand so that you can get a operation to cut your balls off...:biggrin::biggrin: